绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第289期:有惊无险
日期:2017-05-24 14:11

(单词翻译:单击)

I said, open the door. Thank you.
我说开门。谢谢
The place is kind of a mess. I've been using it to store the bulk of our inventory.
这地方真是一片乱。我用它来储藏我们大部分存货
What's in the boxes?
箱子里是什么
Why don't you have a look.
你自己看啊
Well, if prohibition were still in effect, you might actually have a basis of a criminal complaint.
如果禁酒令还有效的话,你有刑事诉讼依据了
Would you like to open the rest of the crates?
想打开其他板条箱吗

绿箭侠第一季

So if you don't have anything to hide...
既然你们没什么需要藏的
Why didn't you want the inspector down here?
为什么这里不让检查
Well, the ventilation system in this place hasn't been updated since the sixties.
这里的通风系统六十年代之后就没换过
Maybe we shouldn't even be open. Yeah.
也许我们都没法营业。是的。
I'm sorry. I thought he was ok with us being together.
抱歉。我以为他能接受我们在一起
He wasn't wrong. I bribed a guy.
他没错,我是贿赂了那个人
That's not why he brought out his jackboots.
那他也不该使这种高压手段
It's all gonna be fine. I'll see you at home. Good night. Good night.
会没事的。回家见。晚安。晚安。

分享到
重点单词
  • prohibitionn. 禁止,禁令 Prohibition:禁酒
  • bulkn. 体积,容积,大批,大块,大部分 vt. 使成堆,使
  • criminaladj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的 n. 罪犯
  • inventoryn. 详细目录,存货(清单) vt. 编制(详细目录)