绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第36期:危机四伏的拍卖会
日期:2015-03-31 12:08

(单词翻译:单击)

Well, it's quite a turn out, huh?
这是个不错的活动嘛
Well, it's quite an opportunity, actually.
事实上是个不错的机会
But regardless of the outcome of the auction,
可不管拍卖结果如何
I'm already a winner
我都是个赢家
because I have the two most beautiful women
因为我身旁有两位最美的女士
At my side tonight.Two?
陪在我身边。两个?
Thanks for coming, Thea.
谢谢你能来,西娅
It means a lot to your mother. And me.
这对于你妈妈和我都是一种宽慰
Mr. Steele, the auction will be opening in 5 minutes.
斯蒂尔先生,拍卖将于五分钟后开始
Please make sure your bid is ready.
请准备就绪
Thank you, Gina.
谢谢你,吉娜
Shall we?
我们走吧
Warren Patel. I'm going to need you to come with me, sir.
沃伦·派特尔,你能跟我走一趟吗,先生
Unit one, all clear. Unit two, you copy?
第一小组准备就绪,第二小组,收到了吗
We have Patel in custody.
我们正在监视派特尔
Still, no sign of Lawton.
依然没有劳顿的踪影
Unit three?
第三小组
I'm at the northwest perimeter. All clear.
我在西北方向,一切正常
Unit four?
第四小组
Parking structure is clear.
停车场已准备就绪
Unit five, what's your status?
第五小组,现在是什么情况
This is unit five. All clear.
这是第五小组,一切正常
Oh, what a shock.
原来你在这里
It is friday night.
这可是週五
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Well, I am an attorney and this is a courthouse,
我是一名律师而这里是法院
So I think the better question is, what are you doing here?
我想该是我问,你在这里做什么
I wanted to talk to you about last night.
我想跟你谈谈昨晚的事情
You mean how I saved your asses?
你是指我救你一命的事
You're welcome.
不客气
Ok, first of all, we shall never,
首先,我们永远
ever speak of that ever again.
永远也不要再提起那件事
And secondly, I think you know that I meant the other thing.
其次,你应该知道我想说什么
I don't care to talk about that.
我不屑于听你的话
I spoke to Oliver.
我和奥利弗谈过了
He was surprisingly cool.
他对此事异常冷静
That's because he knew.
那是因为他知道
Did you see his face when Thea told him?
你看见西娅告诉他时他的表情了吗
Tommy, he didn't even blink.
汤米,他连眼睛都没眨
Trust me, he knew.
相信我,他之前就知道
Then why didn't he say anything?
那为什么他什么也没有说
I don't know.
不知道
Maybe because he knows he doesn't have any right to judge me.
可能因为他觉得没什么资格说我吧
There's a silver lining, though.
尽管这样,还是有一线希望
Now that the whole truth
既然大家
and nothing but is out,
都已坦白
is there a chance now for you and me?
我们之间还有可能吗
You said you didn't think
你说你不认为
that I was a one girl type of guy.
我是那种专一的男人
I'm going to prove you wrong.
我要证明你是错的
By dating me.
所以来跟我约会
By being better.
所以我要变得更优秀
By being someone that you deserve
变成配得上你的男人
and that you want to be with.
变成你愿意以身相许的男人
Well...
好吧
That's certainly a guy I'd be interested in meeting.
这个男人我肯定有兴趣认识认识
Good.
太好了
Now how about we start,
那我们现在就开始吧
by getting you the heck out of here.
把你从这里接走
Come on, it is friday night.
来吧,这可是週五晚上
Come on.
走吧
Fine.Good.
好吧,太好了
Well, don't you scrub up nice?
你还真是人模狗样啊
Here to support my family.
我是来这里支援我的家人
Yeah, me, too, god help me.
是啊,我也是,谁能帮帮我
Thank you.
谢谢你

分享到