绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第335期:定位关押地点
日期:2017-10-09 15:13

(单词翻译:单击)

I've been sitting in the dark all night, too.
我也在黑暗中坐了一夜
All these months I kept thinking if I could find a clue, I could get a lead on him.
这几个月我一直在想,如果我有线索,我就能找到他。
Guess it wouldn't have mattered.
我想现在都不重要了
I can't imagine what your family's going through.
我无法想象你家人现在的感受
Walter's alive. What? But Alonzo said...
沃尔特还活着。什么?但是阿朗佐说...
I need you to pull up Malcolm Merlyn's phone records.
你帮我调出马尔科姆·梅林的电话记录
He made a call from his office to wherever Walter is being kept at 10:30 P.M.
他在办公室打了一通电话给沃尔特被关的地方,在晚上十点半。
Malcolm Merlyn? Tommy's father? Why would he kidnap Walter? Felicity.
马尔科姆·梅林?汤米的父亲?他为什么要绑架沃尔特。费利西蒂。

绿箭侠第一季

L.U.D. showed he made a call to a tenement complex located in Bludhaven.
特定来显显示他给一个住宅区打过电话,在布鲁德海文。
Can you pull up a satellite view? Ok.
你能调出卫星画面吗?可以。
That's a lot of security for low-income housing.
低收入住房一般不会有这么多安全措施
There's two guards stationed at all access points.
所有入口都安了两个警卫
There's just one on the roof.
屋顶上只有一个
Exactly. There's no other buildings in that area.
没错,那地方没有别的建筑
If you want to get onto the roof, you're going to have to jump off of something.
如果你想到屋顶上去,就得从什么上跳下去。
I've got something.
我有办法。

分享到
重点单词
  • complexadj. 复杂的,复合的,合成的 n. 复合体,综合体,
  • felicityn. 快乐,幸福,幸运
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • kidnapv. 绑架,诱拐