绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第146期:泰德招募狄格尔
日期:2016-02-04 15:37

(单词翻译:单击)

Two days later, I am still digging regurgitated tacos out of the car vents
两天后,我还在汽车排气口掏令人反胃的玉米面豆卷
and he asks me why I won't turn on the A/C.
他居然问我为什么不开空调
All right, you win.
好吧,你赢了
Bodyguarding queen was never that bad.
保镖女王可没那么差
6 years serving my country, the only thing I'm qualified for is babysitting spoiled brats.
为国效力六年,我唯一有资格的就是给娇生惯养的富家子当保姆
Well, Ted, they're not all like that.
泰德,他们并不都是如此的
I haven't met one yet that would survive a single day in country.
我还没遇到过一个能在乡下呆一天的
Sometimes it makes me wonder what I was doing over there.
有时我会想,我到底是做什么的
Specialty of the house.
招牌菜
Thank you, Carly.
谢谢你,卡莉
Where is my cake?
我的那份呢
No. Tired of listening to you complain about the dry cleaners shrinking your suit.
没有你的,受够了你一直抱怨干洗店让你的西装缩水
Oh, yeah.
没错
She likes you.
她喜欢你
She's my sister-in-law, Ted.
她是我的嫂子,泰德
Not anymore.
不再是了
Your brother's gone, John.
你哥哥已经不在了,约翰
But you are here.
但你还在
Car's waiting outside. Got a client to drop off at the Chaykin art gallery opening.
车在外面,要载客人去切金艺术馆的开幕典礼
John, you remember Paul Knox?
约翰,你还记得保罗·诺克斯吗
He was a couple of ranks under us back in the 'Stan.
他曾经在阿富汗工作过
Good to be working with you.
很高兴能和你一起工作
I'll be outside.
我在外面等你
I didn't know Knox worked at Blackhawk.
我不知道诺克斯在黑鹰工作
They recruited him when his tour ended last month.
上过月他休假回来,他们雇佣了他
People change, John.
人是会改变的,约翰
And everyone deserves a chance to prove it.
而且每个人都有机会来证明这一点

绿箭侠第一季

Knocking is not just a suggestion.
敲门不能光在嘴上说
I need to talk to you.
我需要和你谈谈
Thea, I'm not telling you if mom's getting you a car.
西娅,我不会告诉你,妈要送你的礼物是不是辆车
It's not about that.
不是那件事
Remember last week when I asked you if you thought mom was acting weird?
你记不记得上周我问你,是不是觉得妈很奇怪
Yeah.
记得
Well, I found out why.
我知道为什么了
She's hooking up with Tommy's dad.
她和汤米的爸爸在一起了
That's insane.
太离谱了
I just saw them together.
我看到他们在一起了
It's happening all over again.
他们又旧情复燃了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
A couple of months before you and dad left on the "Gambit," mom and dad were arguing a lot.
在你和爸爸登上金牌号的几个月前,他们就经常在吵架
About what?
吵什么
I don't know.
不知道
But she was having a lot of these... lunch meetings with Mr. Merlyn.
但她当时就经常和梅林先生吃午餐
And now Walter's gone, too, and mom and Mr. Merlyn are back at it. It's gross.
现在沃尔特也走了,妈妈就和梅林先生重修旧好了,真恶心
Mom never would have cheated on dad.
妈妈永远都不会背着爸爸出轨的
She's not cheating on Walter.
她也不会对沃尔特不忠
You don't want to believe it,
你不愿意相信
because you have this perfect image of mom in your head.
是因为妈在你心中拥有完美的形象
That's not who she is, Ollie.
但那个不是真的她,奥利
She's a liar and a cheater.
她不仅说谎还是个背叛者
And you really don't know her at all.
你真的完全不了解她

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • gambitn. (下棋开局时)弃子,策略,开场白
  • qualifiedadj. 有资格的,有限制的
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • complainvi. 抱怨,悲叹,控诉
  • liarn. 说谎者
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出
  • galleryn. 美术馆,画廊,顶层楼座,狭长的房间