绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:闪电妞
日期:2015-02-08 16:26

(单词翻译:单击)

Where did you get these?
你从哪里搞到的这些?
Roxies. Thank you, daddy's ACL tear.
镇痛片。多谢老爸前十字韧带撕裂。
Ollie.
奥利。
No one's called me that in a while, speedy. Worst nickname ever.
好久没人这么叫我了,闪电妞。真是史上最糟糕的外号。
What, always chasing after me as a kid? I thought it fit pretty well. Maybe it still does.
怎么,你小时候总是追着我不放啊。我觉得这外号挺贴切。估计现在依然贴切。
See you at school, Speedy.
学校见,闪电妞。
Sorry about her.
她就这样。
I have something for you.
我有东西要给你。
You did not come back from a deserted island with a souvenir.
不是吧你,从一座荒岛上逃生,还没忘带纪念品。
It's a hozen. And in buddhism, it symbolizes reconnecting.
这是一个灵符,在佛教里它象征着重逢。
I kept it in hopes that one day, it would reconnect me with you.
我一直留着它,希望有朝一日它能帮助我与你重逢。
A rock! That is sweet.
一块石头,真用心良苦。
You know, I want one of those Tshirts that says "My friend was a castaway, and all I got was this crappy shirt."
我一直想要一件T恤衫,上面写着 "我的朋友落难荒岛,就给我带回来这件破T恤"。
Don't let him get you into too much trouble. You just got back. Take it slow.
别让他给你找太多麻烦。你刚回来,慢慢适应。
Ahem. The city awaits.
整座城市都在等你。
Have you noticed how hot your sister's gotten? Because I have not.
你注意到你妹妹发育得多性感了吗?因为我可没偷瞄她。
Your funeral blew.
当年你的葬礼去了不少人。
Did you get lucky?
你走桃花运了吗?
Fish in a barrel.
瓮中之鳖。
They were so sad...and huggy.
大家都好伤心啊,见人就抱。
And I am counting on another target rich environment for your welcome home bash.
我现在又在盼着下一个得天独厚的好机会了,也就是为你接风的大狂欢。
At my what?
我的什么?
You came back from the dead. This calls for a party.
你从鬼门关回来了。必须开个派对好好庆祝
You tell me where and when. I'll take care of everything.
你只需告诉我时间地点,剩下的全由我一手包办。
And this city's gone to crap. Your dad sold his factory just in time.
这城市算是废了。你爸那工厂卖得真及时。
And why'd you want to drive through this neighborhood anyway? No reason.
你为什么想要开车从这片街区穿过呢?不为什么。
So what'd you miss the most, steaks at the Palm, drinks at the station, meaningless sex?
你最想念什么呢?棕榈餐厅的牛排,在车站喝酒,漫无目的地做爱?
Laurel. Everyone is happy you're alive. You want to see the one person who isn't?
劳蕾尔,知道你还活着大家都很高兴。而你却非要去见唯一一个不高兴的人。
Laurel, I just got this from Hunt's lawyers.
劳蕾尔,我刚从亨特的律师那拿到这个。
They filed a change of venue. We are now in front of Judge Grell.
他们申请更换审判地点,我们现在要面对格雷尔法官了。
Hunt funded Grell's reelection campaign.
亨特为格雷尔的改选活动提供资金。
He's got Grell in his back pocket.
所以格雷尔就是他的小木偶啊。
You know, it's fun being your friend. I get to say "I told you so" a lot.
你知道吗?和你做朋友很有意思。我老能对你说 "我早告诉你了"。
No. Adam hunt is not smarter than we are.
不,亚当·亨特不比我们聪明。
No, he's just richer and willing to commit multiple felonies. "We don't need to go outside the law to find justice."
不,他就是有几个臭钱,愿意铤而走险,以身试法。"我们不必触犯法律来主持正义"。
Your dad's favorite jingle.
你父亲最喜欢的一句话。
Hello, Laurel. You went to law school. You said you would.
好久不见,劳蕾尔,你果然进了法学院,就像你说过的一样。
Yeah. Everyone's proud.
是啊,大家都为我骄傲。
Adam Hunt's a heavy hitter. You sure you want to get in the ring with him?
亚当·亨特可是块硬骨头,你真想跟他较量吗?
Five years and you want to talk about Adam Hunt? No. Not really.
五年了,一见面你就想聊亚当·亨特吗?不,其实一点也不想。
Why are you here, Ollie?
你来干什么?奥利。
To apologize. It was my fault. I wanted to ask you not to blame her.
来道歉,都是我的错。我希望你不要怪她。
For what? Falling under your spell.
怪她什么?抵挡不住你的魅力吗?
How could I possibly blame her for doing the same things that I did?
我怎么可能因为她和我犯一样的错误而责怪她呢?
I never meant to she was my sister.
我从没想 她是我妹妹。
I couldn't be angry because she was dead. I couldn't grieve because I was so angry.
我不能生气,因为她死了。我没法伤心,因为我太生气了。

That's what happens when your sister dies while screwing your boyfriend.
如果你妹妹挖了你墙角然后死掉,你就会被置于这种境地。

分享到
重点单词
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的
  • grievev. 使 ... 悲伤
  • tearn. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯 vt. 撕掉,扯下
  • souvenirn. 纪念品
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • desertedadj. 废弃的,荒芜的,被遗弃的 动词desert的过
  • multipleadj. 许多,多种多样的 n. 倍数,并联
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • environmentn. 环境,外界