绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第351期:上演苦肉计
日期:2017-11-23 13:18

(单词翻译:单击)

Please! Do not hurt my son.
求你了!不要伤害我儿子。
Tell me what the undertaking is and I won't have to.
告诉我那事业是怎么回事,我就不伤他。
No! Tell me! Please! Leave my son alone!
不!告诉我!求你了!放过我的儿子!
What is Malcolm Merlyn planning?!
马尔科姆·梅林在计划着什么
I can't tell you! He'll kill me, he'll kill my family.
我不能告诉你!他会杀了我,杀了我全家。
You should be more worried about what I'll do.
你应该更担心我会做什么
No! Malcolm is planning to level the glades!
不要!马尔科姆计划铲平贫民区!
He said so he could rebuild it, but... How?
他说这样就可以重建那里,但是...怎么铲平?
There's a device. What device?!
有一个装置。什么装置?
He says that it can cause an earthquake. How is this possible?
他说那个装置可以引发地震。那怎么可能?
I don't know. It was invented by Unidac Industries.
我不知道。是尤尼达克工业发明的。

绿箭侠第一季

Malcolm used my company's applied sciences to turn it into a weapon.
马尔科姆利用我们公司的应用科学部,把它制造成武器。
Why would you get involved in something like this?
你为什么会参与其中?
My husband... He got involved without my knowing.
我的丈夫...他瞒着我参与了进去。
He was just trying to do some good. He was lost. He...
他本是想做些好事。但他做错了。他...
His decisions left me vulnerable to Malcolm, and I had no choice.
他的决定让我完全受制于马尔科姆,让我身不由己。
I had to protect my family and my children.
我得保护我的家人和孩子们
This device... where is it? I don't know.
那个装置在哪?我不知道。
If you don't tell me, I can't stop Merlyn!
如果你不告诉我,我就无法阻止梅林。
Oh, you can't stop him. It's too late.
你已经阻止不了了。太晚了。
No, no, no, I told you everything!
不,不,我把一切都告诉你了!
Oliver! No! Oh, sweet.
奥利弗!别!亲爱的。
Please, I know what you must be thinking, sweetheart, but I never intended any of this to happen.
我知道你现在怎么想,亲爱的,但我是迫不得已。
You know I would never willingly be a part of anything like this.
你知道我绝对不会愿意参与到这种事情里的。
I don't know anything anymore.
我已经什么都不确信了。

分享到