绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第366期:奥利弗被活捉
日期:2018-01-08 14:04

(单词翻译:单击)

You can survive this. Make it home.
你能撑过去的。活着回家。
Make it better. Right my wrongs.
让一切变得更好。纠正我的错误。
Dad?! Survive. No! No!
爸爸?活下去。不!不!
I hope I didn't hurt you.
希望我没伤着你。
At least I can properly thank you now for saving my life.
至少现在我可以谢谢你救了我一命。
If I only knew how you were spending your nights...
要是我早知道你夜里都在除暴安良就好了。
My hope is that I can explain everything to you to help you understand.
我希望我能向你解释一切,帮助你弄明白。
You murdered my father!
你谋杀了我爸爸!
You sentenced me to that island, to five years of hell.
是你把我送上那小岛,过了生不如死的五年。

绿箭侠第一季

I am truly sorry for what happened to you. You know I have lost people.
对你的遭遇我很真的抱歉。你知道我也失去过亲人。
Yeah, your wife. Do you really think that you're honoring Tommy's mother by destroying the glades?
是啊,你妻子。你真觉得,你铲平了贫民区,就是纪念汤米的母亲吗?
As surely as you believe you're honoring your father with this hood.
对啊,就像你相信戴上兜帽是在纪念你父亲一样。
Not a day goes by I don't miss your father.
每一天,我都在想你的父亲。
You'll see him soon.
你很快就会见到他了
You can't beat me, Oliver.
你斗不过我的,奥利弗。
Yes, you're younger, and you're faster, yet you always seem to come up short against me.
不错,你确实比我年轻,速度敏捷,但你在我面前似乎一直处于弱势。
Want to know why? Because you don't know, in your heart, what you're fighting for,
想知道原因吗?因为你内心中并不知道你是为什么而奋斗,
what you're willing to sacrifice, and I do.
你都愿意牺牲什么,而我知道。
No one can stop what's about to come. Not even the vigilante.
没人能阻止接下来要发生的事。连治安维护者也不行。

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • sacrificen. 牺牲,供俸,祭品 vt. 牺牲,祭祀,贱卖 vi.
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳