绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第153期:公路上的决战
日期:2016-03-08 15:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Come on, let's go.
我们走
Well, you shouldn't have done that, Dig.
你不该那么做的,狄格
Now you gotta watch us kill your pretty little girlfriend.
现在你得眼睁睁看着我们杀死你的女友
No! Please don't!
不,求你了
You're forgetting one thing, guys.
伙计们,你们忘了一件事
Oh, yeah, what's that?
是吗,什么事
I'm the one with the grenade.
我才是拿着手榴弹的人
Carly, get out of there!
卡莉,快离开这

绿箭侠第一季

Freeze!
不许动
Drop it, Ted, or I swear...
放下武器,泰德,不然,我发誓我会
Don't...posture.
不要装腔作势
You're not gonna do it. You can't.
你不会这么做的,你不能
I can see it in your eyes.
从你的眼睛就能看出来
You're late.
你来晚了
You knew I was coming?
你知道我要来
Next time you plant a bug on someone, be more subtle about it.
下次在别人身上装窃听器,就不要让对方察觉
I wish you trusted me, though.
尽管我希望你能相信我
I trust you, Diggle.
我相信你,狄格尔
But them, never.
但他们不会
You should get out of here.
你该走了
John!
约翰
Carly. You ok?
卡莉,你还好吗
Turn around and put your hand where we can see them
转过身来,把你的手放在我们能看到的地方

分享到
重点单词
  • posturen. 姿势,态度,情形 vt. 作 ... 姿势 vi.
  • freezev. 冻结,冷冻,僵硬,凝固 n. 结冰,冻结
  • subtleadj. 微妙的,敏感的,精细的,狡诈的,不明显的
  • grenaden. 手榴弹,榴弹