绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第339期:不想继续撒谎
日期:2017-10-19 13:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Oliver. Ah. What a miracle. How's Walter?
奥利弗。真是个奇迹。沃尔特怎么样了?
The police are saying that he was rescued by the vigilante.
警方说他是被治安维持者救回来的
Yes, he was. Has he said anything about his ordeal?
是啊。他说什么关于他的遭遇的事了吗。
Was he able to identify any of his captors? No.
他能认出绑架他的人吗?没有。
That's too bad. They'll get what's coming to them.
那就不好办了。但他们会遭报应的。
I'm just glad that my family is back together. We all are.
我很高兴我们一家能团聚。我们都为你们高兴。
Ollie. Excuse me.
奥利。失陪。
Is Walter OK? I saw it on the news.
沃尔特还好吗?我看到新闻了。
Yeah. Are you OK?
他很好。你还好吗?

绿箭侠第一季

Of course. I promise you now is not the time.
当然。现在不是说这个的时候。
It's you and Tommy.
是你和汤米的事
You and me, actually. I talked to Tommy yesterday,
其实是我和你。我昨天和汤米谈过了,
and the reason he broke up with me is because he thinks that you and I still belong together.
他之所以跟我分手,是因为他觉得我还应该和你在一起。
What did you say?
你是怎么说的
Nothing. He walked out on me.
什么都没说。他就这样走了。
I just want you to be happy. It's what I've always wanted.
我只想让你幸福。这是我一直以来的愿望。
Then will you please go talk to Tommy for me? And say what?
你能为了我去和汤米谈谈吗?说什么?
Say that you and I are over. That you're not still in love with me.
说我们已经结束了。说你已经不爱我了。
I can't do that. Why not?
我不能这么做。为什么?
Because it wouldn't be true. And I have enough lies in my life already.
因为那不是真的。我撒的谎已经够多了,不想继续撒谎。

分享到
重点单词
  • ordealn. 严酷的考验,痛苦的经验,神裁法
  • miraclen. 奇迹
  • identifyvt. 识别,认明,鉴定 vi. 认同,感同身受