绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第125期:振作起来的绿箭侠
日期:2015-11-27 17:08

(单词翻译:单击)

Get that hose over to the north face
把水管对准北面
or we're liable to lose the whole block!
否则整个街区都可能不保
Danny! Yes, Keith?
丹尼。怎么了,基斯
Getting a little smokey out here, buddy.
这里烟有点多啊,伙计
Just clearing the upper level.
就在清理上层呢
Hey you, over here.
喂,你过来
I can use some help. I got a hot spot.
我需要帮手,这里有些棘手
Hey! What--oh!
喂,干什么

绿箭侠第一季

How you doin'?
你怎么样了
Rehab going good?
恢复得还行吗
Any news on Walter?
有沃尔特的消息吗
My contact at the bureau struck out.
我局里的眼线被踢出去了
Same with my guy at interpol.
国际刑警组织里的那家伙也是
They're both saying the same thing.
这两个人都说明了一个问题
Either my stepfather doesn't want to be found
要么就是我的继父不希望被找到
or someone doesn't want him to be found.
要么就是有人想瞒住他的下落
It's been six weeks, Oliver.
已经六个月了,奥利弗
No contact from the kidnappers,
没有被绑架的消息
no ransom demand, no proof of life.
没有人要求赎金,也没有生存迹象
I hate to sound-
我不想...
Dig...
狄格
We both know he's more than likely dead.
我们都心知肚明他可能已经死了
What do you want to do?
你想怎么办
I don't know.
不知道
Even my contacts in the Bratva can't dig up a lead.
就连我在兄弟会的耳目都找不出任何线索
I wasn't talking about Walter.
我说的不是沃尔特
Back at fighting weight, looks like.
看样子该重返战场了
And last I checked, there were more than a few names
据我所知,要打击的对象可不止
to cross off in this book.
本子上要划掉的那些名字
Those people aren't going anywhere.
那些人跑不掉的
With Walter missing, my family needs me right now.
沃尔特失踪后,家里人需要我

分享到
重点单词
  • ransomn. 赎金,赎身,赎回
  • liableadj. 有义务的,应负责的,有 ... 倾向
  • blockn. 街区,木块,石块 n. 阻塞(物), 障碍(物)