绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第94期:奥利弗情定复仇女
日期:2015-08-14 15:21

(单词翻译:单击)

When did you get back?
你什么时候回来的
Just now.
就在刚刚
I'm so happy to see you.
能见到你太好了
But did you come home only because you heard I was hurt?
但你回家只是因为听说我受伤了吗
No. I was already on my way when Thea called.
不,西娅打电话的时候我已经在路上了
I actually came home because I miss my wife.
我回家是因为我想念我的妻子
It's ok.
没事了

绿箭侠第一季

Is she all right?
她还好吗
Walter's home.
沃尔特回来了
She's gonna be fine.
她会没事的
Look, I'm sorry if I was a bitch with you earlier.
听着,很抱歉先前那么对你
There were a few times.
之前有好几次呢
Could you be more specific?
你能具体说明下吗
Don't push it. Don't worry.
别得寸进尺了你,不要担心
You weren't a bitch.
你一点也不惹人厌
At the hospital you were a little... a little bit.
在医院你只是有一点,一点点
Look, I'm just worried about you.
听着,我只是很担心你
You seem really lonely.
你看起来很孤独
And we all have our secrets, Ollie.
我们都有秘密,奥利
Clearly you have yours.
很显然你也有你的秘密
And it's fine if you don't want to share them with us,
如果你不想与我们分享也无所谓
but I just really think you should share them with someone.
但我真的认为你应该找其他人聊聊
I'd ask how you got in here,
我本该问你为什么在这里的
but the Sarling City vigilante
但星城的治安维持者
comes and goes as he pleases, doesn't he?
总是来无影去无踪,对吗
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
I saw you fight.
我看见你打斗的场面
And I saw your eyes.
还看到了你眼睛的深处
That island changed you in ways
那个岛对你的种种改变
that only someone like me could understand.
只有像我这样的人才能懂
No.
不对
What you're doing right now,
你现在的所作所为
I know that if feels like justice, but it's not.
让你感觉是在伸张正义,但其实不然
It's revenge.
这是复仇
Sometimes revenge is justice.
有时复仇就是伸张正义
Your father killed your fiance.
你父亲杀了你的未婚夫
And what did your father do to you?
那你的父亲又对你做了什么
Isn't the man in the hood fighting to set things right?
难道兜帽下的男人不是在拨乱反正吗
Why is your vendetta more valid than mine?
为什么你的仇恨就是伸张正义呢
We're the same, you and I.
我们都一样,你和我
No, we're not.
不,我们不同
Hiding in plain sight.
隐藏在平静的表面下
Concealing our anger with smiles and lies.
用笑容和谎言做伪装
Don't lie to me, Oliver.
休想骗我,奥利弗
You feel the same as I do, I know it.
你和我的感觉是一样的,我懂
Why are you crying?
你为什么哭呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe it's because I have been alone in my hate for so long.
也许是因为怨恨在胸太久
I feel... It feels so good to tell the truth.
我觉得,说出事实的感觉真好

分享到