绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第12期:拯救世界
日期:2015-02-26 12:01

(单词翻译:单击)

You can survive this, make it home, make it better, right my wrongs, but you got to live through this first.
你能撑过去的,活着回家,让一切变得更好,纠正我的错误,但首先你得挺过去
You hear me, Ollie? You hear me, son?
听见我的话了吗 奥利 儿子你听到了吗
Just rest, dad.
歇一会儿吧 爸爸
No.

Dad? !
爸爸
Survive.
活下去
No!

If hypothetically $50,000 magically appeared in your bank account, it might be best for you not to speak about it...to anyone...ever.
假设有五万块凭空出现在你的银行账户里,也许你最好还是不要讲为好,对任何人都是,永远别说。
God bless you, too.
上帝也保佑你。
I just got a very grateful phone call from one of our clients against Adam Hunt.
我刚接到我们其中一位起诉亚当·亨特的委托人的感谢电话。
Me, too. Heh. It looks like starling city has a guardian angel.
我也是。看起来斯特林市有了一位守护天使。
By the way, your cute friend's here.
顺便说一句,你那位帅气的朋友来了。
You left the party pretty quick last night, even after I made sure the bar was stocked with pinot noir.
昨晚的派对你走得真早,亏我还让吧台备足了黑皮诺葡萄酒
It wasn't really my scene.
我不太喜欢那种场合。
I thought maybe you and Oliver went manoamano again. I saw you two head out.
我还以为你跟奥利弗又旧情复燃了,我看见你们一起出去了。
There's nothing between Oliver and I, not anymore.
我和奥利弗之间没什么,再也没有了。
Here I thought the only thing between you and Oliver was us.
我还以为你和奥利弗之间还有我们呢。
I wouldn't exactly characterize us as an "us," Tommy.
我不认为我们之间会发生什么,汤米。
Then what would you call it? A lapse.
那你要怎么定义你我之间的关系?一次失误。
That's quite a few lapses your place, my place, my place again.
那可是好多次失误啊,在你那 我那,然后又是我那。
Oh, come on, Merlyn. We both know that you're not a onegirl type of guy.
算了吧梅林,你我都清楚你不是会在一棵树上吊死的人。
Depends on the girl.
那要取决于是哪棵树了。
I have to go back to work.
我得回去工作了。
Dinah Laurel Lance always trying to save the world.
黛娜·劳蕾尔·兰斯总是想着拯救世界。
Hey. If I don't try and save it, who will?
如果我不来拯救世界,那谁来呢?
She says the island changed me. She has no idea how much.
她说那个岛改变了我,但她不知道它究竟改变了我多少。
There are many more names on the list, those who rule my city through intimidation and fear.
名单上还有很多名字,那些用恐吓威胁统治这城市的人。
Every last one of them will wish I had died on that island.
都会希望我当初暴死在岛上
The police failed to identify the men I hired to kidnap Oliver, and they never will.
警察没查到我派去绑架奥利弗的那些人,他们永远也查不出来
Should we arrange another abduction?
我们需要再筹划一次绑架吗?
No. There are other ways of finding out what my son knows.
不用了。还有别的方法搞清楚我儿子到底知道些什么

分享到
重点单词
  • arrangevt. 安排,整理,计划,改编(乐曲) vi. 协商,计
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • kidnapv. 绑架,诱拐
  • guardiann. 保护人,监护人
  • lapsen. 过失,流逝,失效,抛弃信仰,间隔 vi. 堕落,停
  • intimidationn. 恐吓,威胁
  • characterizevt. 表示 ... 的典型,赋予 ... 特色
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • gratefuladj. 感激的,感谢的
  • identifyvt. 识别,认明,鉴定 vi. 认同,感同身受