绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第214期:再约麦肯纳
日期:2016-09-02 14:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Do you ever take time off?
你不休息的吗
I do. In fact, last night I went on a date.
有啊。昨晚我就去约会了
The guy was kind of a jerk.
那家伙真混蛋
Really? He might have had a reason.
是嘛?他也许有苦衷
McKenna, I didn't just lose five years on the island.
麦肯纳,我在岛上失去的不止五年时间
I lost the part of me that enjoyed... Being alive.
我也失去享受生活的能力
Listening to music and, uh... eating a souffle with a beautiful girl. It's the easy things.
听听音乐,与美女品尝蛋奶酥,本不是难事
But when you asked me about the island, it reminded me of all the hard things
可当你问起小岛生活
and the choices that I have to make that still stay with me.
就让我想起所有的艰辛还有不得不做的选择,都残留我心
Made me question how I can trust,and even if I'm worthy of... being with anyone.
让我多疑,甚至怀疑自己是否值得和谁在一起。
You are.
你值得拥有
Can I take you to a dinner? That I promise not to cut short.
请你共进晚餐可以吗?保证不中途离开
Um... Throw in a souffle and you're on.
去吃蛋奶酥就答应你

绿箭侠第一季

McKenna! Glad you're still here. Queen. Mr. Lance.
麦肯纳!你还在真好。奎恩先生。兰斯先生。
Actually, I was just leaving. Is everything ok, sir?
我其实正准备走,有事吗,长官
Yeah. I'd like you to, uh, work with me on the Vigilante investigation.
我要你一起调查治安维持者的案子。
Yes, sir. Well, don't worry, we'll bring him in. Oh, yeah.
是,长官。不用担心,定能抓住他。当然
Ready to go? Yep. Ok.
准备走了吗?走吧。好的
It tastes like an ashtray. But it does the job.
味道真像烟灰。不过很管用
I owe you one. You didn't get into any trouble out there, did you?
我欠你人情。没遇上什么麻烦吧
No. Not a bit.
没,完全没有
Frank Chan recommended you. He said you could help us with our problem.
弗兰克·陈推荐了你。他说你能帮忙解决问题
He appreciates you agreeing to meet with me.
你能见我,他很感激
Anything for a friend. So... How can we be of assistance?
朋友嘛,应该的。所以,要我们怎么帮
Malcolm Merlyn. I want you to kill him for me.
马尔科姆·梅林。帮我杀了他

分享到