绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第228期:杀戮和混战
日期:2016-10-20 14:45

(单词翻译:单击)

Merlyn's not taking the bait. Change of plans.
梅林没上钩,改变计划
I don't like improvisation.
我讨厌临时改计划
Drive him upstairs to his penthouse office. I need to switch vantage points.
让他上楼,去他屋顶的办公室。我需要到有利的地方去
Tommy! Tommy! Come with me.
汤米!汤米!跟我来
There's an exit on the second floor.
二楼有一个出口
I wasn't leaving until I knew you were safe.
你安全了我再走
Go somewhere safe. I'll hold them off. Go now!
去安全的地方,我会拖住他们。快走!
Come on! Where are we going? Up.
走吧!去哪?上楼
Who are those guys? I don't know.
他们是谁?不知道
They're trying to kill you! Seems that way.
他们想杀你!似乎是

绿箭侠第一季

And we're going up,without any of your bodyguards? Dad! We need to get out of here.
我们就这么不带保镖自己上楼吗?爸,我们得离开这里
Tommy, take a deep breath and trust me.
汤米,深呼吸,相信我
Upstairs in my office is a panic room. We get there, we seal it off.
我楼上的办公室是间安全房。我们到了那,就关上门
Merlyn's headed to the penthouse.
梅林在往顶层走
Why do you want Malcolm Merlyn dead?
为什么要杀马尔科姆·梅林?
I'll settle for you.
杀你也行
Wait! Go! You killed him!
等等!走!你杀了他!
Surely as he would have killed you. Move, move, move! Electromagnetic locks.
因为他可能会杀你!走,走,快走!电磁闭锁
What if they cut the power?
要是他们关了电源呢
This floor is on an entire separate grid.
这层楼是完全独立的输电网
The glass?
万一打碎玻璃呢
Lexan. Bulletproof. It's over.
聚碳酸酯的,防弹的,没事了
How did you know how to do that? What?
你怎么知道要这么做的?什么?
Fight. Kill. Dad?
打人,杀人。爸
Freeze! SCPD. Put the bow down.
不许动,斯特林市警察。把弓放下
Tommy, you ok?
汤米,你还好吗
Dad! Dad?!
爸!爸!

分享到