绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第106期:海伦娜痛下杀手
日期:2015-09-18 14:53

(单词翻译:单击)

I don't speak Chinese,
我不懂汉语
so I'm just gonna assume you said good-bye.
所以我就当你说再见了吧
Tell your mistress Frank Bertinelli sends his regards.
告诉你的情妇,弗兰克·波提纳尔向她问好
You wanted to see me, Mr. Steele?
您找我有什么事吗,斯蒂尔先生
Did I mention, it's almost Christmas,
我有没有跟你说过,快到圣诞节了
and many of the suicides this time of year
每年的这个时候,发生的自杀事件
are due to sudden and unexpected joblessness?
很多是由于突然意外失业造成的

绿箭侠第一季

I want you to find out all you can about that notebook.
我想让你尽你所能查查这个笔记本
Where it was made, how it was purchased,and what it could mean
制造厂商,购买方式以及意义所在
Yes, sir.
好.
Felicity...
巧妙地查...
I asked Josiah Hudson, our head of security,
我让公司保安部门的负责人约西亚·哈德森
to look into the same subject matter.
调查同一事件
He died the next day under questionable circumstances.
他第二天就离奇死亡了
What I may be asking of you,
所以我要问问你
this mystery,
关于这个秘密任务
are you sure you want to do this?
你确定你要做吗
I hate mysteries.
我讨厌秘密
They bug me.
它们让我生气
They need to be solved.
所以要解决掉
It's Dig.
我是狄格
What's the situation?
什么情况
War.
战争

分享到
重点单词
  • felicityn. 快乐,幸福,幸运
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自
  • unexpectedadj. 想不到的,意外的
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • mysteryn. 神秘,秘密,奥秘,神秘的人或事物
  • assumevt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为
  • questionableadj. 可疑的,可置疑的