绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第209期:罗伊·哈勃的故事
日期:2016-08-19 15:55

(单词翻译:单击)

Roy William Harper Jr. Where's senior?
小罗伊·威廉·哈勃。大的在哪?
Norris cemetery.
诺里斯公墓
Sorry to hear that.
抱歉
You and an army of bookies. Can I go?
你们一群笨蛋。我能走了吗
No. You've been IDed as a suspect in a purse snatching.
不行,你被指认为一起钱包盗窃案的嫌疑犯
It's quite a resume you've compiled here. Petty theft ,B&E, robbery, petty theft.
你这前科可真不少啊。偷窃,入室盗窃,抢劫,偷窃
Stolen car. Well, it's nice to change things up once in a while. And petty theft.
偷车,老变花样啊,又是偷窃。
You got something against banks?
你有不抢银行的工具吗?
Well, it is hard to run with one under your arm.
拿着东西跑太费劲了
Well, maybe you'll learn a few new skills in prison.
没准你在监狱里能学两招

罗伊·哈勃的故事

Look, I don't want to steal. Ok? I don't have any other choice.
听着,我不想偷窃。好么,我没别的选择
My mother, she... She has a problem.
我妈,她...她有问题
Yeah, her son's a moron.
没错,她儿子是个傻瓜
No. Vertigo. She got hooked on Vertigo last year.
不是。致幻剂。去年她迷上致幻剂
She kicked it, but I guess she'd done enough that... It messed her up.
她戒掉了,但可能毒瘾太深..已经把她毁了
She hasn't been the same, and her medical bills... look, I'm...I'm just trying to help her get out from under.
她不同于从前,她的医药费账单...听着,我只是想帮她摆脱困境
Look, we're not privileged enough to have as much as other people. Ok?
听着,我们不像那些人养尊处优。好么
Fine. Let him go. It's just a damn purse,right?
好吧。让他走吧。不就是个包包吗

分享到