绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第126期:沃尔特失踪之后
日期:2015-12-01 15:42

(单词翻译:单击)

And, Judge Hinkle is ready to grant them another continuance!
而且辛格尔法官又要判给他们一次延期机会
So I said, hell, no.
所以我就说,坚决不行
This trial starts right now.
必须立即开始庭审
That a girl. Thanks.
好姑娘。谢谢
Dad.
爸爸
What brings you by?
你怎么来了
I need to talk to Jo.
我得和乔谈谈

绿箭侠第一季

Is everything ok, Mr. Lance? No.
一切还好吗,兰斯先生。不
What's happening? No.
发生什么事了。不
Her brother Danny.
她哥哥丹尼出事了
He was killed on duty last night.
他昨晚出勤时身亡
Jo, I'm so sorry. No.
乔,我也很遗憾。不
No, no!
不可能,不可能
No! I'm sorry.
不可能。抱歉
No!

Jo, it's ok! No!
乔,别这样。不可能
Mom?
妈妈
I stopped by the Big Belly Burger.
我刚刚经过大贝利汉堡店
I thought maybe you, me and Thea, have some take-out, watch a dvd.
你要不要跟我和西娅一起吃点外卖,看个片子
Thank you, sweetheart. I'm not very hungry.
谢谢你,甜心,不过我不饿
If you change your mind...
如果你改变心意的话...

分享到
重点单词
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • continuancen. 继续的期间,停留,持续,[律]延期审理
  • grantn. 授予物,补助金; 同意,给予 n. 财产转让 vt