绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第267期:费利西蒂自责不已
日期:2017-03-16 13:16

(单词翻译:单击)

Where's Diggle?
狄格尔呢
I asked him to leave me alone. In my loud voice.
我大声对他说,我要静一静
This wasn't your fault.
这不是你的错
I was the one who was supposed to find Carnahan, and I was the one who sent you that bogus location.
本该由我来找到卡纳汉,但正是我给了你假地址
I've never seen anybody die.
我从未目睹过谁死去
This is the thing with what we do. Sometimes we lose.
这就是我们会遇到的事。有时会失败
Maybe it is better being alone.
或许一个人更好
I'm not seeing anyone currently, but...
现在我没跟谁约会
If I were, I don't know how I'd tell him about today.
否则我真不知道该怎么跟他说今天的事

费利西蒂自责不已

Gentlemen. Welcome. So happy we were able to reach an accord.
先生们,欢迎啊。很高兴我们能达成共识
Oh, good. Small talk. Are we going to get on with this?
还跟我闲聊呢。继续聊吗
As you wish. Straight to business. The circuit board. Where is it?
好,说正题吧。电路板在哪儿
Somewhere safe. So get us to the boat and then we'll tell you where it is.
安全的地方。带我们上船,就告诉你它藏哪儿了
And of course you'll be honest about its location.
你们最好别骗我
Well, I wouldn't be. But this one's got some strange hang up about principles and integrity.
我可不想说实话。可这哥们执着于讲原则,守诚信
I always imagined as much. Which is why I'd like to make a counter proposal. Men!
我想也是。因此我想提个相反的建议。带上来!
No! No! You will deliver back to me the circuit board, or I will kill Yao Fei's daughter.
不!不!把电路板给我,否则我杀了姚飞的女儿
So I wouldn't leave.
所以我不能走了
I can't imagine you want the death of an innocent young woman on your hands.
我不相信你会目睹一个年轻的无辜女孩因你而死。
Not with your... Principles.
因为你有你的原则。

分享到