绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第144期:狄格阻止绿箭侠
日期:2016-01-29 15:22

(单词翻译:单击)

Ted Gaynor, we're gonna have a conversation.
泰德·盖纳,我们得好好聊聊了
You make a move, go for a gun, anything, things will end badly for you.
你要是敢动一下或者拿枪出来,你就不会有好果子吃
Put the bow down.
把弓放下来
It's all clear.
没事了
You ok?
你还好吧
Well, I gotta talk to my boss,
我还得跟老板请示一下
but after... what I just saw, I'd say you're as good as hired.
不过...看你刚才的表现,我敢打包票说你有工作了
Hell of a job interview, Ted.
这面试真的太带感了,泰德
Usually the vigilante only goes after rich schmucks.
治安维持者通常会找有钱的混蛋
Any reason why he would change his M.O. For you?
为什么这次会为你破例呢
You've known me a long time, John.
你认识我很长时间了,约翰
What do you think?
你怎么想的呢
That he made a mistake.
他可能搞错了吧
Got the wrong guy.
找错人了

绿箭侠第一季

I could've shot you. I could've killed you.
我可能会射到你,我可能会杀死你
What the hell were you thinking?!
你到底在想什么
I'm not gonna let you William Tell an innocent man.
我不会让你无凭无证就诬陷一个清白之人
Gaynor isn't innocent, Diggle.
盖纳不是清白的,狄格尔
You seem to think that mainly because of what's in you're damn book,
你会这样看他还不是因为那破本子
which you apparently trust more than you trust me.
你宁愿相信那本破本子也不相信我
I trust my father.
我相信我的父亲
And he explained to me that every name on that list has a reason to be there.
他向我解释说,名单上涉及的所有人都该受到惩罚
I thought you took that book off your father's dead body.
我以为你从你爸爸的尸体上拿到的书
How can he have been so chatty?
他要怎么跟你唠叨这些
A few years ago, I found a message he left me explaining the list.
几年前,我找到了他留给我的讯息,解释了这份名单
Oliver, how is that possible?
奥利弗,这怎么可能
You were on a deserted island.
你流落在一个荒岛上
I didn't say that I found it on the island.
我又没说我在荒岛上找到的
Diggle, for the past 4 months,
狄格尔,过去四个月
I have lied to, hurt, and hid things from all the people that I care about.
我说谎,隐瞒,伤害所有我在意的人
Do you really think that I would do all of this if I wasn't sure?
你真的觉得我会在毫无把握的情况下出手吗
Oliver, listen. Gaynor got me into Blackhawk, and I'm gonna prove he's innocent.
奥利弗,盖纳要我加入黑鹰,我会证明他是无辜的
And if he isn't?
那如果他有罪呢
If he's not, I'll be the one to take him down myself.
如果他不是,我会亲手将他绳之以法
You owe me that.
这是你欠我的
You owe me at least that.
至少欠我这些

分享到
重点单词
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • bown. 弓 n. 鞠躬,蝴蝶结,船头 v. 鞠躬,成弓形,
  • desertedadj. 废弃的,荒芜的,被遗弃的 动词desert的过
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .