绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第278期:发疯的伯爵
日期:2017-04-20 14:10

(单词翻译:单击)

I just need to ask him a few questions, Doc.
医生,我就问他几个问题
Well, you're welcome to try, Detective, but I'm not sure you'll get very far with him.
你可以试试,警官,但我不确定你能问出什么来
What does that mean? Is this a load about doctor-patient privilege?
什么意思?是因为医生病人保密协议吗
No, far from it. The unrefined Vertigo overdose he suffered
不,他服用过量的未提炼致幻剂
caused damage to the caudal portion of his anterior cingulate.
导致他的前扣带皮层末梢有所损伤
Well, you'll probably be shocked to hear that I didn't go to medical school.
好吧,你可能会因为我没上过医学院而惊讶
I've been working with him for months now.
我和他已经处了几个月了
And all I've gotten out of him is word salad and the occasional spit in the face.
他只会说些分裂性言语,还会偶尔对你吐痰
Best of luck to you. Thanks.
祝你好运。谢谢。

绿箭侠第一季

Here I was born, and there I died. It was only a moment for you. You took no notice.
我生于此地,死于彼地。有一刻是因为你。你不曾发觉
A woman died tonight... from your poison.
今晚一个女人死于你的毒品
Lots of women die, lots of nights, for lots of reasons.
很多女人会在很多夜晚死于不同的原因
Someone is selling Vertigo again. Where is it coming from?
又有人在出售致幻剂了,都是从哪里来的
I remember you. Man in hood. You are never far from my thoughts.
我记得你。帽衫侠。你一直在我的脑海里
You have failed this city! You have failed this city! You have failed this city!
你辜负了这座城市!你辜负了这座城市!你辜负了这座城市!
You could have just said he was nuts.
你可以直接说他是个疯子
You failed this city!
你辜负了这座城市!

分享到
重点单词
  • portionn. 部分,份,命运,分担的责任
  • vertigon. 眩晕
  • poisonn. 毒药,败坏道德之事,毒害 vt. 毒害,摧毁,中毒
  • privilegen. 特权,特别恩典,基本人权,荣幸 vt. 给特权,免
  • overdosen. 配药量过多,过量 v. (使)服过量的药
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探