绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第90期:再次被注意的奥利弗
日期:2015-08-04 15:28

(单词翻译:单击)

I don't understand. Why is she targeting her family?
我不明白,她为什么要对付自己家里
I don't know. And here I thought you had parental issues.
不知道,我以为你才是有叛逆问题的那个
It's not a joke, Diggle.
我没在开玩笑,狄格尔

绿箭侠第一季

Oliver, you're not falling for this girl, are you?
奥利弗,别告诉我你喜欢上她了
Because I know you can't be that crazy.
我相信你不会那么疯狂吧
Helena Bertinelli shot at your mother.
海伦娜?赛瓦缇向你母亲开枪
She also murdered 4 men in cold blood.
她还冷酷无情地杀了四个人
She has to have reasons for what she's doing.
她这么做一定是有理由的
Reasons?
有理由
Since when do you care about the bad guys' reasons?
从何时起你开始关心坏人的理由了
Oh, she is the bad guy, Oliver.
别忘了,她是个坏人,奥利弗
She's the killer. And whatever's going on in your head,
她是个杀手,不管你现在在想些什么
you better get it straight, man.
你最好把这点搞搞清楚
Any attempt on his right hand
他的任何举动
is gonna send your new friend's father on the warpath.
都可能害死你新朋友的父亲
I know what I'm doing.
我知道我在做什么
Now I know how your family feels when you lie to them.
现在我明白你家人听你撒谎时的感受了
Is this the only angle you got?
只能看到这个角度吗
The Russo's chintzed out a bit on their security package.
拉索餐厅的安保系统有些偷工减料
Somebody is in the wings with a gun shooting at these guys.
有人在侧面向这些人开枪
What do you got from earlier?
在这之前能看到什么
You mean before the shooting? Yeah.
你是指案发之前吗,是的
A business dinner, a birthday dinner, a couple of blind dates.
工作会餐,生日会餐,一些不靠谱的约会
Any guests of the Chinese persuasion?
有中国客人在吗
Why? Humor me.
为什么这么问,心血来潮
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a second. What was that?
喔,喔,喔,等等,那是什么
Help yourself.
你自己来吧
Come on.
快点
Son of a bitch.
狗娘养的

分享到