绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第276期:黑箭再出手
日期:2017-04-14 14:27

(单词翻译:单击)

Thank you for coming, Frank.
谢谢你能来,弗兰克
Meeting like this is dangerous, Moira. Particularly now.
这样见面很危险,莫伊拉。尤其是现在
Yes, I know. Malcolm knows. What?
我知道。马尔科姆知道了。什么?
I had no choice but to turn over what I've discovered.
我没有办法,只能提交我发现的结果。
The evidence of the wire transfer; the money that you paid the triad to assassinate him.
关于电子转账的证据,你雇佣杀手暗杀他所用的钱。
The money I... Moira!
那钱...莫伊拉!
Mr. Merlyn thanks you for your loyalty. You've done well.
梅林先生感谢你的忠诚。你做得很好
Now Chen's family will share his fate.
陈的家人会和他有相同的下场
Chen betrayed us,but his daughter didn't. Tell Mr. Merlyn I want her to live.
陈背叛了我们,但他的女儿没有。告诉梅林先生,我想让他的女儿活着
Amanda nearly lost her life in the Glades, now she's lost her father. I think she's suffered enough.
阿曼达在贫民区差点没了命,现在她爸爸已经死了。我觉得她受的罪够多了
We must send a message. We have. We.. Very well. Thank you..
我们必须要做出警告。已经警告过了。很好。谢谢

绿箭侠第一季

Thea's friend is upstairs. I saw.
西娅的朋友在楼上。我看到了
You probably saw that they were very happy to see each other, if you know what I mean.
你大概看到他们见到彼此是如此开心,你懂我的意思吧
Which you probably don't want to talk about, because she's your baby sister.
可能你不想谈,毕竟是你的宝贝妹妹
You ok? I'm getting there. Thank you.
你还好吗?快好了。谢谢
By the way. If you ever need to tell someone about your day... You can tell me. What's that?
对了。如果你想找人聊聊你的生活,可以跟我说。那是什么
Felicity pulled it up. It's an old map of a decommissioned subway line.
费利西蒂挂上的,是一张废弃的老地铁线路图
Runs underneath the low rent district of the city.
在城市低租地区地下运行
I've seen that map before. It was right in front of our faces the entire time.
我见过这张地图。一直都就在我们眼前。
My father, the other archer, the undertaking, whatever the plan is.
我爸,另外一个弓箭手,那个计划,不论是关于什么。
It's all connected to the Glades.
都和贫民区有关

分享到
重点单词
  • transfern. 迁移,移动,换车 v. 转移,调转,调任
  • loyaltyn. 忠诚,忠心
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • districtn. 区,地区,行政区 vt. 把 ... 划分成区
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自
  • felicityn. 快乐,幸福,幸运