绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第207期:袭击交易地点
日期:2016-08-15 14:47

(单词翻译:单击)

Nice place you have here.
这地方不错啊
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Tell me. Does every fence in this town hire muscle?
告诉我,是所有的黑货市场都要雇打手么
I did as soon as I heard about what you did to Cass Derenick.
一听说你对卡斯·德内瑞克的所做,我就雇了
Oh, yes, Cass. God rest his soul.
对了,卡斯啊。愿他安息
He wasn't a very nice man. He tried to steal from me. Oh.
他可不是善茬,想偷我东西

绿箭侠第一季

I've heard that you have a better sense of judgment.
我听说你的判断力不错
And that you have no trouble in moving this.
能转移这个
Well, it's only a recession for some people.
只是有些人觉得经济不景气罢了
I take a 15% commission off the top.
我收15%的佣金
Let's call it at 12, shall we?
12%,行吗
Obviously I don't have to remind you about what what happened to the last person who tried to screw me over.
显然不用我提醒你上个耍我的人,下场如何
SCPD! Grab the floor!
斯特林城刑警,手放地上
Come quietly!
悄悄过来
I'm afraid I'll have to decline.
恐怕我得拒绝了
Then I'm afraid you won't be going to jail.
恐怕你不会进监狱了

分享到