绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第43期:再次招募狄格
日期:2015-04-09 15:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Well,I wasn't the lead on this,
我不负责这件案子
but from what I recall, we had fingerprints.
不过据我所知,我们有指纹
We had blood. We got motive, everything.
我们有血迹,有动机,什么都有
Brodeur seems like the type of guy
布洛德看起来就像是那种
with resources needed to frame someone.
拥有强大财力的人想要陷害的人
Laurel, in 24 hours,
劳蕾尔,24小时内
Peter Declan is lying down
彼得·德克兰的胳膊上就会
with a needle in his arm, and he's not getting up.
挨上一针,并且一直睡下去
If I thought for a second we didn't have the right guy,
如果试想我们抓错了人
do you think there's anything else I'd be doing right now
你认为我现在除了试着了解真相之外
except trying to get at what really happened?
还有什么能做的
Declan said his wife went to her supervisor
德克兰说她妻子去见她的主管
with allegations that Brodeur was dumping toxic waste.
指控布洛德倾倒有毒废物
Yeah, but that supervisor,
对,但那个主管
he said that never happened.
他说那从没发生过
Let me see. What was his name?
我看看,他叫什么
Here you go. Istook, Matt istook.
这里,伊斯托克,马特·伊斯托克
He said he didn't even see Camille that day.
他说他那天根本都没看见过卡米尔
Happy now?
满意了
Yes.
是的
You know, I thought it'd be a cold day in hell
知道吗,我以为你永远不会
before you started defending criminals.
为罪犯辩护
I'm not so sure Declan's a criminal.
我不确定德克兰是否是罪犯
Like you said, he's on a clock.
就像你说的,他还有时间
Can't leave any stone unturned.
不能有任何疏漏
Oh, yeah.
好的
So when are you gonna tell me?
你打算什么时候告诉我
Hmm?
什么
About what happened to your arm.
你的胳膊怎么了
Oh, it's my shoulder, and it'sit's fine.
是我的肩膀,没事了
I knew that Queen guy was trouble.
我知道奎恩那家伙是个麻烦
Hey, I never said this happened protecting Queen.
我可没说是因为保护奎恩而受的伤
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Then what's he doing here?
那他干嘛来这里
Area is secure, sir.
这里很安全,先生
Thank you very much, Rob.
非常感谢,罗勃
Hello, Diggle's sisterinlaw Carly.
你好,狄格尔的嫂子卡莉
I'm Oliver Queen. I know who you are.
奥利弗·奎恩,我知道你是谁
No, you really don't.
不,你不知道
Hello.
你好
I couldn't help but notice a distinct lack of police cars when I got home.
当我到家时,我不由得注意到居然没有警车
I knew you wouldn't drop a dime on me.
我就知道你不会告发我
So have you considered my offer?
所以你考虑过我的提议吗
Offer.
提议
That's one hell of a way to put it.
那还真是个有趣的说法
It is an offer.
这是提议
It's a chance to do the kind of good
这是个机会,让你去做
that compelled you to join the military.
当初吸引你参军的那种善事
Please.
得了吧
You were born with a platinum spoon in your mouth, Queen.
你是含着金汤匙出生的,奎恩
What, you spent 5 years on an island with no room service,
怎么,你在一个没有客房服务的岛上待了五年
and suddenly you found religion?
突然间就找到了信仰?
This was my father's.
这是我父亲的
I found it when I buried him.
我埋葬他时找到的
I thought you said your father died when the boat went down.
我记得你说过你父亲是死于沉船
We both made it to a life raft,
我们俩都登上了救生筏
but there wasn't enough food and water
但是食物和水不够我们两个人的
for both of us, so he shot himself in the head.
所以他开枪自杀了
And as much as he was doing it to give me a chance to survive,
他那么做除了是为了让我活下去
I believe that he was also atoning for his sins.
我相信也是在赎罪
I need to right the wrongs done by my family,
我要纠正我家人犯下的错误
and I'm offering you the chance
我现在也在给你提供
to right the wrongs done to yours.
纠正对你们所犯下错误的机会
Oliver, what are you talking about?
奥利弗,你在说些什么
The police never caught your brother's shooter.
警察一直没有抓住杀害你哥哥的人
Hey, you leave Andy out of this.
别把安迪扯进来
The bullets were laced with curare.
子弹上带有箭毒
That's Floyd Lawton's M.O.
那是佛洛德·劳顿的手法
He is the sniper that I stopped.
他是我曾阻止过的一个狙击手
Are you trying to tell me that you took down Andy's killer?
你是想告诉我你放倒了杀害安迪的人
I'm...I'm giving you the chance,
我是在给你机会
a chance to help other people's families.
帮助别人的家人的机会
Do you remember when the people
你还记得这个城市的人
in this city helped each other?
互相帮助的时候吗
They can't do that anymore,
他们不会再帮助别人了
because a group of people,
因为一伙人
people like my father,
像我父亲那样的人
they see nothing wrong with raising themselves up
他们踩着别人的喉咙向上爬
by stepping on other people's throats.
还不觉得有什么错
It does need to stop,
需要有人来阻止
and if it's not gonna be the courts
如果法官不出手
and it's not gonna be the cops...
如果警察不出手
then it's gonna be me.
那就由我来做
And, I hope, you.
我希望还有你
I'm gonna go to the washroom, Rob.
我要去趟洗手间,罗勃
Oh, that boy's long gone, man.
他已经跑远了,伙计

分享到