绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第35期:胁迫警长
日期:2015-03-30 15:55

(单词翻译:单击)

It looks like blueprints.
这看起来像是副工程图
Do you know what of?
你知道是什么的工程图吗
The Exchange Building. Never heard of it.
交易所大厦。没听说过
It's where the Unidac Industry's auction is scheduled to take place.
尤尼达克工业计划举行拍卖会的地方
I thought you said that was your laptop.
我记得你说过这是你的电脑
Yes.

Look, I don't want to get in the middle
先声明,我可不想卷入
of some Shakespearian family drama thing.
莎士比亚式的家庭闹剧之中
What?
什么
Mr. Steele's marrying your mom.
斯蒂尔先生娶了你母亲
Claudius, Gertrude...
克劳迪斯,格特鲁德
Hamlet?
哈姆雷特
I didn't study Shakespeare at any of the four schools
我在曾经退学的四间学校裡
that I dropped out of.
都没学过莎士比亚
Mr. Steele is trying to buy Unidac Industries.
斯蒂尔先生想买下尤尼达克工业
And you've got a company laptop
而你却刚好拿到了与他的某个
associated with one of the guys he's competing against.
竞争对手相关的公司笔记本电脑
Floyd Lawton. No.
佛洛德·罗通。不
Warren Patel.
沃伦·派特尔
Who's Floyd Lawton?
谁是佛洛德·罗通
He is an employee of Mr. Patel, evidently.
显然,他是派特尔先生的手下
The Exchange Building
交易所大厦由三座
is surrounded by 3 towers with eye lines into the building.
布下眼线的塔楼所环绕
Lawton could get a kill shot off
几乎从任何角度都能
from virtually anywhere.
给罗通致命一击
But I can't cover the area.
可我不能顾及整个区域
I can't protect all of deadshot's targets.
保护不到死亡射手的所有目标
I can't do this alone.
我一个人办不到
Ah, you son of a bitch!Detective, quiet!
你这狗娘养的!探长,安静点
You've got a pair on you,
你小子胆大了
pulling this right outside the police station!
敢跑到警局门前动手
Floyd Lawton's the one targeting the buyers
佛洛德·罗通就是那个要对
interested in Unidac Industries.
尤尼达克工业感兴趣的买家下手的家伙
Interpol calls him "Deadshot"
国际刑警把他称作"死亡射手"
because he never misses.
因为他弹无虚发
You can look this up after I go.
我走之后你可以仔细调查一番
Yeah, and stop chasing you, I suppose?
是,然后就不对你紧追不放了,是吗
Warren Patel hired Lawton.
沃伦·派特尔雇了罗通
I can't be sure who they're targeting,
我还不确定谁是他们的目标
it might be all the buyers,
也有可能是所有买家
And I can't protect them in a space that big.
那么大的地方我保护不了所有人
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Yeah?
是吗
Professional help.
专业的帮助
Lawton laces his bullets with curare.
罗通的子弹都喂了毒
Tell your men to wear Kevlar.
叫你的伙计都穿上防弹衣
I'll tell them to shoot you--
我会叫他们朝你开枪

分享到