绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第177期:探长父女爆发激烈争吵
日期:2016-05-18 16:06

(单词翻译:单击)

I don't know what's worse, the fact that you lied to me or nearly got me killed!
我不知道是你骗了我比较糟糕,还是差点害死我更糟
You were completely safe.
你是绝对安全的
I was on a rooftop with an army of men pointing their guns in my face!
我在楼顶上,被一群人用枪指着脑袋
Well, you shouldn't have been on that roof in the first place. No!
你本来就不该出现在那里。不!
You wanted me on that roof.
你可希望我出现了
Wasn't that the whole point of your little trap?
这不是你埋伏的根本所在吗
I'm trying to catch a killer.
我这是在抓杀人犯
You manipulated me.
你利用了我
Manipulated? You practically ran to this guy.
利用,根本是自己跑去找这家伙的
I told you, I said stay away from him and you did not.
我跟你说过离他远点,但是你没有
That was before you gave me the phone! What?!
那是在你给我电话以前!什么
That's before you realized that you could use me as bait. Your own daughter.
在你意识到可以,用自己的女儿做诱饵之前
Yeah, but you wouldn't listen to me!
是啊,但是你不听我话
You are so blinded by your hate for him
你被对他的仇恨蒙蔽了
that you don't realize the damage that it's doing in your own life.
以致你看不见这对你的生活
To your family.
对你家人的伤害
So what happens when you catch him? What happens then, Dad?
你抓到他又怎样。然后又怎样呢,爸爸
You're going to find another criminal; somebody else to blame for mom leaving?
你就再找一个罪犯,为母亲的离开找个发泄对象
For Sarah dying,for your drinking?
还是为莎拉的死,还是你的酗酒
That's enough, Laurel.
够了,劳瑞尔。
Yeah, you're damn right, it is.
你说得对,的确够了
Laurel. The phone. Give me the phone.
劳瑞尔,电话,电话还给我

绿箭侠第一季

Laurel could have been hurt, or worse.
劳瑞尔可能会受伤,甚至更糟
And I suppose that was Lance's fault.
大概Lance的错吧
What's your point, Dig?
你想说什么,狄格?
Just that you don't really see straight when it comes to Laurel. Or your mother.
只要是劳瑞尔或者你妈妈的事,你就不能冷静对待
This is not the time to bring this up again.
现在不适合谈这个
Ok. Ok.
好吧
But there's something I should tell you and it's better I tell you now than later.
但有些话,我还是早说的好
I'll be driving your mother around for a few days.
我给你妈妈开了好几天车
You're spying on her?!
你在监视她?
Just doing my due diligence, Oliver.
我只是在尽职调查,奥利弗。
See if she meets with anyone we might be interested in.
看看她是否与我们的目标有接触
She's not a suspect. She's my mother.
她不是嫌犯。她是我妈妈
Which is exactly why someone needs to take a close, objective look at her.
所以才需要有人能客观的调查她
Oliver, something's going on in this city. You know it.
奥利弗,这座城市背后有巨大的阴谋,你明白的
That doesn't mean she's involved.
这不能说明她也参与了
Then there's no harm in me driving her around for a few days,is there?
那我给她开几天车也没什么问题吧

分享到
重点单词
  • criminaladj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的 n. 罪犯
  • baitn. 饵,引诱 vt. 嘲笑,纵犬攻击,以饵引诱,放饵
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • diligencen. 勤奋
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • objectiveadj. 客观的,目标的 n. 目标,目的; 物镜 n.
  • suspectn. 嫌疑犯 adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的 v. 怀疑
  • trapn. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车 v. 设圈套,陷入