绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第217期:荒岛修理无线电
日期:2016-09-14 16:16

(单词翻译:单击)

Four.
四个
Well, I'm more of a runner.
我还是比较适合跑步
Why the sudden desire to work out?
为什么那么急着要健身
What else is there to do?
不然还能做什么
Well, we can try to think of another way off the island.
我们可以想其他办法离开这个岛
There is no other way. If there was, I would have found it.
没有其他办法。要是有我早想到了
We can't just sit here and wait for Fyers to come and kill us.
我们不能坐以待毙
I did have one idea.
我是有个想法
If you go into the forest and gather as much bamboo as you can find... Yeah?
如果去树林里找足够多的竹子。然后呢

绿箭侠第一季

We could build ourselves a boat, like they did on "Gilligan's Island."
我们就能造一个船,就像梦幻岛里一样
That's broken. It got busted during the crash.
这个坏了。坠机的时候摔坏了
Did you try to get it to work?
你有试过修吗
I'm better at pulling things apart.
我更擅长拆东西
My father was a pilot and he used to do his own maintenance.
我爸是飞行员,他经常自己修东西
So you're hoping aircraft maintenance is genetic?
你觉得维修飞机还能遗传吗
No, I used to help him and I liked it. Then I got pretty good at it.
不是,我以前一直帮他,而且我也很喜欢。于是我就很擅长了
So maybe I can make the radio work.
也许我能修好这个无线电
You should be training for the inevitable fight that's looming.
你该为即将到来的战争训练自己
I think I have a better chance of making the radio work.
我觉得我更有可能修好无线电

分享到
重点单词
  • geneticadj. 基因的,遗传的,起源的
  • runnern. 赛跑的人,跑步者
  • pilotn. 飞行员,领航员,引航员 vt. 领航,驾驶,向导
  • maintenancen. 维护,保持,维修,生活费用 n. 供给,抚养; 主
  • aircraftn. 飞机
  • gatherv. 聚集,聚拢,集合 n. 集合,聚集
  • inevitableadj. 不可避免的,必然(发生)的