绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第380期:救出罗伊
日期:2018-02-26 11:49

(单词翻译:单击)

You should see something that looks like a circuit board.
你应该能看到一个电路板模样的东西。
Pull it out. Do you see a timer? Seven minutes.
打开。看到计时器了吗?七分钟。
OK. Well, the good news is, this is going to be a paperweight in three.
好的。好消息是,这东西三分钟后就会成为废物。
What do you got there, grandpa? Back off!
你藏着什么呢,爷爷?住手!
Learn how to count, jerkwad. There's three of us. Oh, is that right?
会数数吗,笨蛋。我们有三个人。是吗?
'Cause I only count one. With a gun.
我怎么数着就一个。一个拿枪的。

绿箭侠第一季

Where did you learn how to do that?
你去哪学的这功夫?
I guess I have wicked aim.
可能是我瞄得很准吧。
What? I went to your house.
什么?我刚才去你的住处找你。
Yeah, I figured I'd run for my life with everyone else.
我觉得我应该跟大家一起逃命。
Did you--did you come to rescue me? Yeah. Come on.
你是...是来救我的吗?当然。我们走。

分享到
重点单词
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • rescuevt. 营救,援救 n. 营救,救援
  • wickedadj. 坏的,邪恶的,缺德的 adv. 极端地,非常地