绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第264期:西娅问计劳瑞尔
日期:2017-03-08 13:48

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, can I talk to you about something? Almost woman to woman.
我能跟你聊聊吗?女人之间的谈话
I'm really busy right now. Ok.
我现在很忙。好吧
Thea. Sorry. What's up?
西娅。抱歉。怎么了?
I could use some advice.
我需要点建议
I'm sort of dating this guy who would definitely be described as a bad boy.
我正和一个"坏男孩"约会
And I figured,as someone who's dated like a gajillion of them...
我想你跟很多这样的人约会过
I haven't dated a gajillion. All right, guilty as charged.
我没约会过那么多。好吧,或许有
You want my advice? Run. As fast as you possibly can.
要听我的意见吗,分手。赶紧分手
Yeah. See, that was my first instinct, too, but...
是,那也是我的第一反应,但...

绿箭侠第一季

Laurel? The Chinese embassy's on line two. I'm transferring him over.
劳瑞尔?2号线,中国大使馆的电话。我转接过来了
Chinese embassy? It's just this case that I'm working on.
中国大使馆?我正忙的一个案子
But we are definitely continuing this conversation later.
过会我们接着聊
Thank you so much for getting back to me.
多谢回电
I'm trying to track down a woman in the photo that I emailed you.
我正在找我发给你照片上的女子
You did. Really? And you're sure that she's in the states now?
你找到了。真的吗?你确定她现在就在美国吗
Do you happen to have an address on her?
你不会刚好有她的联系地址吧?

分享到
重点单词
  • instinctadj. 充满的 n. 本能,天性,直觉
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话