绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第247期:掉入陷阱
日期:2016-12-20 13:17

(单词翻译:单击)

Give me Frank Bertinelli.
把弗兰克·波提纳尔交给我
Your father's not in the van. But he sends his regards.
你父亲不在这辆车上。但他托我问候你
Where's the Hood?
帽衫侠在哪儿
Helena Bertinelli. You have the right to remain silent. Damn it.
海伦娜·波提纳尔,你有权保持沉默。糟糕
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law.
但你所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权请律师

绿箭侠第一季

Paul Copani, Nick Salvati, Gus Sabatoni. You are quite the hunter,Ms. Bertinelli.
保罗·卡帕尼,尼克·萨尔瓦蒂,格斯·萨巴托尼。你是个不错的猎手,波提纳尔小姐
Well, I guess I should make that "Huntress."
我应该说"女猎手"
You've been systemically taking down everyone in your father's criminal organization.
你有计划地干掉了你父亲的犯罪集团中的每个人
When Gus Sabatoni turned up dead, we knew it was just a matter of time before you tried to murder your old man.
格斯·萨巴托尼死的时候,我们就知道你弑父是迟早的事
Do you want to tell us why? Not particularly. You should reconsider.
想告诉我们为什么吗?不太想。你该再考虑下
We got you,but the vigilante got away before E.S.U. could move on him.
我们抓住了你,但特警队没来得及抓住治安维持者。
You know who he is. Who he really is. Don't you?
你知道他是谁,他的真实身份,对不?

分享到
重点单词
  • huntern. 猎人,猎犬,猎马,搜寻者 Hunter: 亨特(姓
  • criminaladj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的 n. 罪犯
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自
  • reconsiderv. 重新考虑,再斟酌
  • attorneyn. (辩护)律师