绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第64期:继续隐瞒
日期:2015-05-18 16:05

(单词翻译:单击)

Rough party.
很烂的派对
My father told me what happened.
我爸爸告诉了我这里发生的事情
Are you ok?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
是的,我没事
These are your polygraph results.
这是你的测谎结果
My father asked you if you'd ever been to iron heights.
我爸问你那晚有没有去过监狱
It's the prison where the vigilante saved me last week.
就是我被治安维持者救下的那个监狱
It's also where you and I went on our eighth grade field trip.
也是我们八年级外出实践的地方
when you said that you had never been there,
那时你说从没到过那个地方
I thought maybe you were just nervous,
我以为你只是有些紧张
or that you'd forgotten.
或许你已经忘了
But then I looked at your results,
但我看到你的测谎结果
and there is a slight flutter in your answer to that question.
对于那个问题你的回答有些心虚
And if you lied on one,
如果你撒了一个谎
you could have lied on others.
在其他问题上你也可能撒了谎
What happened to me being too selfish
你不是说我太自私
to be a masked crusader?
不可能是那个蒙面的救世主吗
Oliver! I saw your scars.
奥利弗,我看见了你的伤疤

绿箭侠第一季

Do you want to know why I
你想知道为什么我
don't talk about what happened to me there?
不想跟人提起在那里发生的事情吗
Because if people knew;
因为如果有人知道了
If you knew...
如果你知道了
You'd see me differently.
你就不会这么看我了
And not as some...
不会把我当做什么
Vigilante guy.
治安维持者
As damaged.
我伤的很重
I don't sleep.
我不睡觉
I barely eat.
也很少吃东西
I can barely sign my name,
连自己的名字都写不了
let alone aim a bow and arrow.
更何况射箭了
After last night...
经历昨晚后
Clearly we're still attracted to one another.
很显然,我们对彼此还有感情
Oliver.
奥利弗
Nothing can ever happen between us.
我们之间不会再有什么了
I know.
我知道

分享到