绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第38期:向狄格坦白
日期:2015-04-02 14:59

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey. Oliver?
你好,奥利弗
You're that vigilante.
你是那个治安维持者
Easy, Dig. You were poisoned.
放送,狄格,你中毒了
Son of a bitch.
贱人
I could have taken you anywhere,
我本可以带你去任何地方
could have taken you home.
本可以带你回家
I brought you here.
但我把你带到这儿
You really did lose your mind on that island.
你真是在岛上待得丢掉理智了
Found a couple things along the way.
也找着了点儿东西
Like what, archery classes?
比如呢,箭术课程
Clarity.
明白
Starling city is dying.
星城正走向末路
It is being poisoned by a criminal elite
它被一些犯罪高手荼毒
who don't care who they hurt,
他们不顾手上的鲜血
as long as they maintain their wealth and power.
只顾保全自己的财富和权力
What are you gonna do,
你想做什么
take 'em all down by your lonesome?
一个人把他们全扳倒吗
No.

Now, I want you to join me.
我希望你加入我
Special forces out of Kandahar. It's perfect.
出身坎达哈特种部队,好极了
You're a fellow soldier.
你是军人
Oliver, you're not a soldier.
奥利弗,你不是军人
You're a criminal.
你是罪犯
And a murderer.
还是凶手

分享到
重点单词
  • eliten. 精华,精锐,中坚份子
  • criminaladj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的 n. 罪犯
  • clarityn. 清楚,透明