绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第101期:首次联手出击
日期:2015-09-06 15:36

(单词翻译:单击)

Where's your friend?
你朋友呢
Just the two of us tonight.
今晚只有你我二人
Oh, really?
是吗
And what did you have in mind?
你打算怎么过呢
An object lesson.
进行示范教学
We're going after Anthony Venza?
我们要对付安东尼·文萨了吗
Yes. But we're doing it on my terms.
是的,但要按我的方式进行
Your father loses a piece of his organization,
你父亲会失去手下一员大将
but no innocent people get hurt in the process.
但过程中不能让无辜的人受伤

绿箭侠第一季

What is it?
这是什么
I explained to you that
我跟你解释过
guns were weapons of emotion and unpredictability,
枪是充满情绪和不可预测性的武器
But since you are far from an expert at archery,
但鉴于你还不擅长箭术
this will have to do, for now.
可以先用这个暂时凑合
I like it.
我喜欢
You can't go out like that.
你可不能穿成这样出去
Why? You got a spare hood?
怎么,你还有多的兜帽吗
Does it come in purple?
那会是紫色的吗
I like purple.
我喜欢紫色
This isn't crack.
这可不是毒品
Anyone can sell crack.
毒品谁都能卖出去
All you need's a street corner and a hoodie.
只要穿着连帽衫,躲在街角兜售就行
This is pharmaceutical grade oxycodone.
这可是医药级羟考酮
It is caviar. It is champagne.
就像是鱼子酱,就像是香槟
And you sell this with fancy houses,
你将这些卖给富人家庭
at parties with rich kids have got money to burn.
在派对上卖给那些钱多的富二代
Check it out!
快出去看下
Whoever you are,
不管你是谁
You really think you're gonna get out of here in one piece?
你真觉得自己能完好无缺的离开这儿吗
I was thinking the same thing.
我也是这么想的
Anthony Venza...
安东尼·文萨
You have failed this city.
你辜负了这座城市
Please...just don't hurt me.
求求你,别伤害我
How about just a little?
伤一小点儿怎么样
Millions of dollars' worth of illegal drugs confiscated,
价值数百万美元的非法毒品被没收
a massive blow to your father's criminal proceeds,
这对你父亲的不法行为是一个巨大的打击
and nobody had to die.
并且没人牺牲
Justice.
这才是正义
What do you think?
你怎么看
I think this feels good.
感觉不错
And not just the justice part.
不仅仅是正义这部分

分享到