绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第302期:临时监护泰勒
日期:2017-07-04 14:01

(单词翻译:单击)

This isn't your fault, Laurel, you shouldn't feel guilty.
这不是你的错,劳瑞尔,你不该为此自责
I don't feel guilty. I'm angry.
我没自责,我是生气
This wasn't some random break-in. Edward Rasmus is involved, I know it.
这不是随便的入室抢劫。爱德华·拉斯马斯有参与,我知道
Ok, listen, our guys are looking into this. But you need to stay out of it, ok?
听着,我们的人在调查此事。你不要涉入此事,好吗
Because if Rasmus is behind this, he's clearly not messing around.
因为如果拉斯马斯是幕后推手,他可不是闹着玩玩。
Uh... If you'd like to say good-bye to Taylor, I will be taking him over to child services.
你们要不要和泰勒道别一下,我要带他去托管所了。
Doesn't he have any other family?
他没别的家人吗
Grandparents are in Melbourne.
祖父母在墨尔本
We're tracking them down, but until then, he's going to be a temporary ward of the state.
我在联系他们,联系上之前他就先在美国待着。

绿箭侠第一季

He can stay with me. As his attorney, I am assigning myself temporary guardianship.
我可以带着他。作为他的律师,我任命自己为临时监护人
You'd still need a judge's order.
你还是需要法院指令
I'll have it to you in an hour.
一小时后给你
Well, have it your way.
那就按你说的做吧。
Ok, look, I'm going to park a patrol car outside your place. Fine.
我去把巡逻车停在你家外。好。
And you... You look after them, all right?
你照顾他们,行吗
I spend most nights at your daughter's anyways.
反正我常在你女儿家过夜
There was probably a better time to tell you that. Probably not.
可能现在说这个不合适。可能是。
Hey, come stay in my house, ok?
你要来住我家啦,好吗
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
I heard what happened. I just wanted to make sure Laurel was ok.
我听说发生的事了。我想确保劳瑞尔没事
You could have just called.
打电话来就好
I met Laurel's clients and their son yesterday and I felt badly. You met them?
我昨天见到劳瑞尔的客户和他们儿子了,我很难过。你见到他们了?
Yeah, when I was picking up Laurel for lunch... Which she didn't tell you about.
我接劳瑞尔去吃午餐时...显然她没跟你说。
Tell you what? Nothing.
说什么?没事。
It's settled. Taylor's coming home with us tonight.
安顿好了。泰勒今晚和我们回家。
Well, if you need anything... we're fine. Ok.
要是你需要什么...我们很好。好吧
We should really get going. Here.
我们真该走了。走吧。

分享到