绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第212期:杀死幕后者
日期:2016-08-29 15:18

(单词翻译:单击)

Don't do anything stupid.
别做傻事
I had the foresight to collar up a particularly inquisitive blonde.
我很有预见性地给一金发妞戴了项圈,她好奇心太重了
I assume she's a friend of yours.
猜你是她朋友
Touch one hair on my head and she loses hers.
敢碰我一下,她就没命了
You've got quite the choice to make, don't you?
你能做出明智的选择吧
Not this time. Your median artery's been severed.
这次不了。你正中动脉被切断了
You couldn't push that button if you tried.
没法按这个键了
Oh, thank God.
老天
Why are you doing this?
你为何如此
I'm exactly like you. I only steal from the rich.
我跟你一样。我只劫富
I'm not Robin Hood.
我可不是罗宾汉

绿箭侠第一季

I don't know when these men are coming back!
我不知道这些人什么时候回来
You have to believe me. Untie me, please!
相信我,放了我,求你了
What, do you think these men, they planted me here, some kind of trap or something?
难道以为他们把我当诱饵安置在这吗
Well, why'd they tie you up like that and then just leave you?
那他们干嘛绑住你,就一走了之呢
Huh? Why not just kill you?
为什么不直接杀了你
They were going to! They got called away at some... some altercation somewhere else on the island.
本来要杀的,后来被叫走了,因为岛上别处起了争执
If they come back,they will kill both of us.
他们要是回来,我们全得死
Please! You have to believe me. Please.
求你了,必须相信我。求求你
All right,turn... all right, turn around.
好吧,转过身去,转
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢。谢谢你
I'm sorry... But I can't.
抱歉,不能放你
What? Why?! Why not?
什么,为什么,为什么不能
Because I don't know you.
因为我不认识你
Are you out of your mind?! Please! You can't do this! You can't just leave me here!
你个脑残!求你了!你怎么能这样,不能留我在这

分享到