绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第226期:查出目标
日期:2016-10-14 16:15

(单词翻译:单击)

And so that's a stage, right. Most nights we'll have a band.
那是个舞台。一般晚上都会有乐队
Somebody cool. Is Fallout Boy still cool?
很酷的那种,落尘男孩乐队还流行吗
They broke up. And never.
他们解散了。早就不流行了
So somebody else will pick the bands.
还会有人再把乐队组起来的
Something bothering you?
你有烦心事
Don't say no,'cause you're a terrible liar.
别说没有,你撒谎技术太烂了
Really? I thought I was getting better at it. What's wrong?
是吗?我还以为我技术进步了呢。怎么了
There's a lot of stuff going on in my life.
生活中有好多事啊
Work. Friends. And I'm having a... difficult time figuring out how to fit it all in.
工作。朋友。我正在艰难的思考适应所有的办法
I've been struggling with some of those thoughts, as well.
我对于那些也很纠结啊
Do you have any good ideas?
有什么好主意吗
I think we just have to be really honest about what's going on in our lives. Think you can do that?
我觉得坦诚对待生活就好。做得到吗

绿箭侠第一季

Come on. I'm in! Yes! Yes! Yes, way to go, Felicity Smoak.
拜托啊。进去啦,太好了。就是这样,费利西蒂·斯莫克。
You don't happen to speak Spanish,do you?
你不说西班牙语吧
Arabic. Oh, le sigh. Oh, my God.
阿拉伯语。唉。天啊
You know I'm there for you.
我在你身边啊
Excuse me, Mr. Queen. The I.T. department has that item that you requested.
打扰一下,奎恩先生。信息技术部门有您要找的东西
One sec. Ok. You find the target?
稍等。好。你找到目标了?
Oliver, the target is Tommy's father.
奥利弗,目标是汤米的爸爸
At the awards ceremony? Tommy's there.
在颁奖典礼?汤米在那
Um, McKenna, Mr. Diggle is going to take you home. I have some unexpected business. It's ok.
额,麦肯纳,狄格尔先生送你回家,我突然有事。没关系
Lance. Target is Malcolm Merlyn. Establish a perimeter but keep your distance.
兰斯,目标是马尔科姆·梅林。设好防线,保持距离
I don't want the police caught in the crossfire.
我不希望警察介入

分享到