绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第237期:冤家再相逢
日期:2016-11-22 15:27

(单词翻译:单击)

So I told Chris and Shane they could be our plus ones tonight to Oliver's club-- if they're lucky.
我和克里斯还有肖恩说了,他们可以做我们的舞伴出席奥利弗的俱乐部开张,如果他们运气好的话
We both have plus ones, right?
我们都能带伴儿的吧
Uh, I-I don't know. Hang on just a second.
我不知道,你等我一下
I didn't know purse snatchers took coffee breaks.
小偷也会喝咖啡休息呀
You know, for a stuck up, rich bitch, you seem to spend a lot of time here in the Glades.
对于骄傲自大的白富美来说,你也花太多时间在林中空地了吧

绿箭侠第一季

My job's around here. You? Have a job?
我在这工作。你,会有工作?
Yeah. You know, you should try it some time.
没错,你也试着找份工作吧
Instead of hanging out on a street corner, waiting to boost somebody's handbag.
不要老在街上游荡抢别人钱包了
Sounds good. Know anyone who's hiring high school dropouts with a couple of priors, no references and a history of violence?
听上去不错,但是谁会要一个有前科,无推荐,还有暴力史的高中辍学生呢
Actually, I might. You know that new club opening in the Glades? Verdant?
我也许会。你知道林中空地开了家叫翡翠的新俱乐部吧
My brother owns it. I think he might be hiring valet attendants.
我哥开的,他好像在请候客服务生
Do you think it's a good idea? Me, taking the keys to stranger's cars?
你觉得这样好吗?让我去负责陌生人的车
I think it's time you put up or shut up.
要么接受要么闭嘴
Talk to your brother.
找你哥谈

分享到