绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第150期:绿箭侠出手阻止抢劫
日期:2016-02-25 15:31

(单词翻译:单击)

What did you get?
你发现了什么
I think your friend's bodyguard gave him the wrong security fob.
我觉得你朋友的保镖给了他错的安全卡
Why is that?
这怎么说
Well, once I got past Blackhawk's authentication system, there wasn't anything about a scavenger hunt.
我进入黑鹰的认证系统之后,没看见任何有关寻宝游戏的信息
Just a directory and...
只有目录和...
Well, I think you stumbled onto, or got me to stumble onto something pretty illegal.
我觉得你无意间,或者是让我无意间发现了非法的事情
Define illegal.
定义非法
Oh, you know. Robbing an armored car with grenade launchers and tear gas.
用枪榴弹发射器和催泪瓦斯抢劫装甲车
What? Someone at Blackhawk was using their system to store detailed routes
什么?黑鹰里有人用他们的系统窃取这座城市
and schedules for each of the city's 7 major armored car carriers,
七个主要的装甲车运送公司的详细路线和时间表
including the 3 that have already been hit.
包括已经被袭击的三个

绿箭侠第一季

Mr. Queen, I think we should provide this information to the police.
奎恩先生,我认为应该把这个消息告知警方
With it, they should be able to predict the next heist.
有了这个,他们应该可以推测出下一次抢劫
Hold on. Felicity,
等等,费利西蒂
I don't want you to get in trouble with my friend,
我不希望你因为我朋友的事遇上麻烦
so do me a favor. Forward that directory on to me and I'll get it to the police personally.
帮我个忙,把那个目录传给我,我会亲自去通知警方
Thank you.
谢谢你
So, no wine, then?
看来没有葡萄酒了
Blake. Blake. C'mon, man. C'mon.
布莱克,布莱克,撑住,伙计
Blake is hit. He's hit!
布莱克受伤了,他受伤了
Let's go! Let's go!
我们走,快走

分享到
重点单词
  • illegaladj. 不合法的,非法的 n. 非法移民
  • bodyguardn. 警卫员,保卫人员,保镖
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • definev. 定义,解释,限定,规定
  • felicityn. 快乐,幸福,幸运
  • predictv. 预知,预言,预报,预测
  • stumblen. 绊倒,失策 vi. 绊倒,失策,踌躇,无意中发现
  • grenaden. 手榴弹,榴弹
  • detailedadj. 详细的
  • tearn. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯 vt. 撕掉,扯下