绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第151期:让误会加深的派对
日期:2016-02-29 18:01

(单词翻译:单击)

Aah! Oh, god, check it out!
天呐,看啊
You must be so surprised.
惊喜吧
Oh, isn't everything absolutely perfect?
这里的一切都太棒了
Except for dad's not here.
可惜爸爸不在
If dad were here, he'd say you look beautiful.
如果他在场,会说你看起来美极了
Oh! Excuse me a sec.
失陪一下
I heard the hood foiled an armored car heist this evening.
我听说兜帽男今晚阻止了装甲车抢劫
Gaynor wasn't running the rocket launcher.
发射火箭炮的不是盖纳
I know. I was with him the whole time it was going down.
我知道,事发时我跟他在一起
It looks like you were right.
看来你是对的

绿箭侠第一季

Listen, if someone at Blackhawk is involved,
如果黑鹰里有谁涉案
I'd put my money on Knox.
我能肯定是诺克斯
He started right before the heists began, and he has military training.
抢劫发生前他刚走,他还受过军事训练
Ok. I injured one.
我打伤了一个
He was bleeding pretty badly when they made off in their van.
他们逃到货车上的时候他流了好多血
Ok, so if any of Knox's blood is in one of the motor pool vans,
如果哪辆货车上有诺克斯的血
we'll know for sure. I'm going with you.
就可以肯定是他。我跟你一起去
No, no, no, listen. You have this party.
不不,你留下开派对
And I told you I would handle this.
我说过我来处理这事
If there's any problems, you're just a phone call away.
如果有什么事,打个电话就行
Head on a swivel.
小心行事
That's the way I was born, man.
我就是干这行的,老兄
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
I'll miss you!
我会想你的
We have a special birthday gift for you.
我们给你准备了一份特别的生日礼物
It's called Vertigo. It's supposed to make you feel all floaty.
它叫"迷魂",会让你飘飘欲仙
Uh, if my mom caught me with this, I wouldn't make it to 19.
如果我妈发现了,我就活不过今晚了
I'm gonna go put it upstairs, and then I'll be right back down.
我去楼上把它放好,一会儿就回来
Moira, I have a little something for you.
莫伊拉,给你看个东西
Walter... I did as you asked.
沃尔特,我做到了你要求的事
Now it's your turn to do as I asked.
现在轮到你做我要求的事了
I'll take care of it.
我会搞定的
Thank you, Moira
谢谢你,莫伊拉
At my party.
在我的派对上
Right here in front of me?
在我面前这样吗
No, Thea, you don't understand.
不,西娅,你不明白
Walter hasn't been gone two months and you're already cheating on him.
沃尔特才失踪了两个月,你就背着他乱搞
Just like you did on dad.
就像当年对爸爸一样
Thea, I never cheated.
西娅,我没有出轨
Like I would believe anything you say.
我不会相信你说的话
No. I wish it had been you that was on that boat.
不,我希望当年在游艇上的人是你

分享到
重点单词
  • militaryadj. 军事的 n. 军队
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • vertigon. 眩晕
  • bleedingn. 出血;渗色 adj. 流血的;同情的 v. 出血;