绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第91期:警长的拜访
日期:2015-08-06 14:40

(单词翻译:单击)

Detective.
警探
Is everything ok?
没什么事吧
Your, um, your buddy with the arrows
你那位带弓箭的朋友
was at Russo's last night.
昨晚出现在拉索餐厅
And I was there earlier with a date.
我当时在那儿有个约会
So...what?
怎么

绿箭侠第一季

You think I'm the hood guy again?
你又怀疑我是帽兜男了吗
No.
没有
Your date.
我怀疑你约会的对象
Helena Bertinelli.
海伦娜·波提纳尔
If I were you, I'd stay away from her.
如果我是你,我会离她远点儿
Her family's bad news on a good day.
她们家的事情发生得不适时宜
Why the sudden concern for my wellbeing?
为什么突然间担心我的安危了
A few weeks ago I made a mistake.
几周前我犯了个错误
I almost got you killed.
我差点害你死掉
And you felt like you owed me one?
所以你觉得欠我一个人情吗
If I did,
如果真是这样
as far as I'm concerned, this clears the books.
照我看,我已经还清了
Can I talk to you?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Dad!
老爸
In case you haven't noticed,
要是你没注意到
I'm a little occupied at the moment.
我现在有点儿忙
I just talked to the accountant.
我刚跟会计谈过
He said my accounts were frozen.
他说我的账户被冻结了
He said my credit cards were all canceled.
我所有的信用卡也都被取消了
I pay Sandy a king's ransom each year in fees, Tommy.
我每年要付桑迪一大笔钱,汤米
When it comes to money, if he says it's so, it's so.
有关钱的问题,会计说什么就是什么
Do you think this is a joke?
你觉得这是个玩笑吗
No.

You are.
你才是
Although I must say, your chronic irresponsibility
尽管我不得不说,你长期的无责任感和
and terminal laziness has lost its humor.
不可救药的懒散已经不好笑了
You're wondering why now.
你现在想知道为什么了
The better question is, why not sooner?
最好问问,为什么不早这样
It's...
那是
It's my trust fund.
是我的信托基金
Which is comprised of my money.
用的都是我的钱
Oh, excuse me.
口误了
Was comprised.
曾经用的

分享到