绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第246期:出手相助
日期:2016-12-16 17:13

(单词翻译:单击)

Wow. Stalker much?
跟踪我哈
You didn't show up for the job I got you.
我给你找了份工作,你却没来上班
Yeah, I had second thoughts about parking your brother's Bentley.
我改主意了,不想帮你哥停宾利车
What, being a valet is beneath you?
怎么,当泊车的跌份儿吗
No, but accepting charity from some rich girl is.
不,接受富家女的施舍才跌份儿
Why are you so obsessed with the fact that I have money?
我是有钱人,为什么会让你如此反感
You know, money isn't everything.
金钱不是万能的
Spoken like someone who's got it.
果然是有钱人的口吻
Now, uh, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to my life of crime.
失陪了,我得回到我的罪恶人生了

绿箭侠第一季

Yo, can you help me out? Think I'm lost. Where's downtown at?
喂,帮个忙,我迷路了。市中心怎么走
I-- I-- I don't know.
我,我不知道
Maybe you can give us some directions. Or better yet, some money--
给我们指个道,给点钱更棒
You ok? You're bleeding!
你没事吧。你在流血
Yeah, that's what happens when you get stabbed.
被刺了一刀当然会流血
Just your father.
只杀父亲
Anyone else gets hurt and I'll put an arrow in you.
让其他人受伤的话,我会赏你一箭
That's sweet. Now I know how you charmed your cop girlfriend.
真贴心。总算知道你是怎么,迷倒你的警察女友了

分享到