绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第296期:警长的无奈
日期:2017-06-15 14:40

(单词翻译:单击)

Drinking alone?
自己喝酒吗
Oh. Well, no, not anymore.
没有,不再喝了
Just soda? Bartender forget the scotch?
就喝苏打水?酒保忘了放酒吗
I didn't really feel the need for it.
我觉得我不需要那个了
So, um, the girl who died, it turns out that she got her Vertigo from a co-worker.
那个死了的女孩,她的致幻剂是从一个同事那来的
Guess I owe your boyfriend an apology.
看来我要跟你男朋友道歉了
He has a name, you know.
他有名字的
Yeah, I just can't seem to bring myself to use it. Baby steps.
我就是不太习惯叫。起步阶段

绿箭侠第一季

Did I screw things up between us again? No.
我又毁了咱们之间的关系吗?没有
Look, I really wasn't looking to jam up Merlyn, ok?
听着,我不是有意刁难梅林,好吗
I knew by pursuing him that I could throw a wrench in...
我知道追查他的话,能让他犯错...
Then why did you do it?
那你为什么这么做
There was evidence, Laurel, and I had to follow it. I had to.
有证据的,劳瑞尔,我必须遵循那个
Look, your mom was right,you were right. Like you said about me and the Vigilante, I can't let things go.
你妈妈是对的,你是对的。就像你对我和治安维持者的评价一样,我不能什么都不管。
I close cases, it's what I do. Everyone else be damned.
我要破案,这是我的职责。身边的人都会受到怀疑。
Well, maybe the fact that there's no scotch in there means you're ready to work on that.
也许你不加威士忌的原因是你准备好去解决这件事了
People can change.
人是可以改变的。

分享到
重点单词
  • apologyn. 道歉;勉强的替代物
  • wrenchn. 扳钳,猛扭,痛苦 vt. 猛扭,扭伤 vi. 猛扭
  • scotchn. 伤口,刻痕 v. 粉碎,消灭,阻止 v. 弄伤,刻
  • vertigon. 眩晕
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • screwn. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物 v. 拧,拧紧