绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第95期:费尽口舌
日期:2015-08-18 15:31

(单词翻译:单击)

Take your hands off me!
把你的手从我身上拿开
What the hell did you think you were doing?
你知不知道自己在做什么
That man was the leader of the Triad.
那人是三合会的首领
My father blames them for the recent hits against his men.
我父亲认为这些人前日袭击了他的手下
These are men you killed.
这些是你杀了的人
That's right.
没错

绿箭侠第一季

I take out Zhishan and the Triad retaliates.
我干掉了芝山和三合会暴徒
I have weakened my father's organization to the point
我已经削弱了我父亲组织的力量
where there is no way that he can survive their onslaught.
他不可能在他们的攻势下存活的
What, and then you'll have your revenge?
然后呢,你就能报仇了吗
Then I have justice,
然后我就为他
for what he did to Michael and me.
对迈克尔和我的所作所为伸张了正义
It's not justice.
这不是伸张正义
And what you do is?
你做的事就是伸张正义吗
Would you let me show you?
你能让我给你看吗
Get you anything else?
还需要别的吗
No, thank you, Carly.
不用了,谢谢,卡莉
Where's my brother-in-law?
我小叔子呢
It's late and this is the glades.
天色已晚,这又是贫民区
Shouldn't he be keeping you safe?
他不是应该保全你的安全吗
She is tougher than she looks.
她比外表要坚强
I haven't been on a second date in a while.
我好久都没和女孩第二次约会了
It feels good so far.
目前为止感觉很不错
Look, um, we slept together,
听着,我们上了床
and it was really nice.
感觉很棒
And I needed it. But I'm not looking for anything.
正是我需要的,但我并没在寻求什么
Right. Because you have everything figured out.
是,因为你已经把所有事都想清楚了
I don't think you're one to judge.
我觉得还轮不到你品头论足
I saw you kill people, remember?
我看到你杀人了,记得吗
I only kill people
我只在必要的时候
when it is absolutely necessary.
才还会杀人
It's not my opening move.
这不是我的初衷
And the way that you're going,
而你的那套做事方法
you're gonna get somebody hurt,
会伤及无辜的
like my mother or yourself.
像我母亲,或是你自己
I'm sorry about your mother.
对你母亲我深表抱歉
That was an accident.
那是个意外
How many more accidents have to happen
在你成功报复你父亲之前
before you're done getting back at your father?
还要发生多少次意外
Hopefully none.
最好一次都没有
I am not getting back at him.
我没有在报复他
I--I am stripping away everything that has meaning to him,
我在夺走对他来说一切有意义的东西
just like he did to me when he had Michael killed.
正像他杀了迈克尔时对我做的一切
What if I could show you another way,
我给你另指一条路怎么样
a way you could take down your father's organization
一条既能搞垮你父亲的组织
without putting innocent people at risk?
又不会危及无辜的方法
Thank you
谢谢你
for the coffee...
的咖啡
and the sex.
还有床上功夫
But I'm not interested.
但是我并不感兴趣

分享到