绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第31期:疑雾重重
日期:2015-03-23 14:37

(单词翻译:单击)

Pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I apologize.
我道歉
We meant no disrespect
我们对于队长
to a captain.
没有不敬的意思
Particularly an American one.
特别还是个美国人
So...
所以
How can I be of assistance?
我能帮你什么
I'm in the market for a hired gun.
我在物色一名杀手
Someone the organization's used before.
组织之前用过的
His calling card is a 7.62 millimeter gun laced with curare.
他的标志是使用带有箭毒的7.62毫米口径手枪
I know no man who uses such tools.
我不认识用这玩意的人
But you can find out who does.
但是你能查到
First, we will drink to each other's health,
首先,为了彼此的健康干杯
then I will look into the identity of this man you seek.
然后我会调查你要找的家伙的身份
I will also confirm that you are really Bratva captain.
我也会确认你是不是兄弟会的队长
Should this not be the case,
如果不是的
I will send my mechanic here
我会让我的修理工
to find you and kill you and your family.
找到你,然后杀了你和你的家人
Carl Rasmussen was found
卡尔·拉斯姆森今晚
shot to death in his home earlier this evening.
早些时候被发现被人枪杀于自己的家中
The police will not comment if there's a connection
警方不会对拉斯姆森先生的死
between Mr. Rasmussen's death
和数天之前
and the murder of James Holder a few nights ago.
詹姆斯·霍尔德的案子是否有关发表评论
Mr. Rasmussen leaves behind a wife and three children.
拉斯姆森先生还有一个妻子和三个孩子
It's a great loss.
这是巨大的损失
Carl was a titan.
卡尔是位巨人
A titan who was looking to buy out a company called Unidac Industries?
准备买下尤尼达克工业全部财产的巨人
Well, industries are something of a misnomer.
工业有点用词不当
UI's recent activity was
UI最近的活动
actually looking into alternative energy.
实际上是在寻找新能源
I think the point my partner is trying to make
我认为我的搭档想说明的是
is that Carl Rasmussen was
卡尔·拉斯姆森已经是
the second bidder this week to lose his life.
这周死掉的第二位竞标人
Are you implying something, detective?
你是在暗示些什么吗,警探
Well, only that your husband's
只不过是你丈夫
looking into buying Unidac Industries
想要买下尤尼达克工业
and the competition seems to be dropping like flies.
然后竞争者就纷纷挂掉了
And I'm sure your veiled accusation
我肯定你的影射
has nothing to do with how you feel about my family?
和你对我家人的感情一点关系都没有吧
Unidac's in receivership, detective.
尤尼达克正在接受破产管理,警探
Ownership is subject to a liquidation auction,
所有权服从于清算拍卖
so that means there are
那就意味著
many prospective buyers.
有很多的潜在买家
And the auction's tomorrow, so...
拍卖就在明天,所以
if I was taking out the competition,
如果我要除去竞争者
I have a lot of killing to do in a very short amount of time.
我还需要在这么短的时间里杀掉一大波人
We're just making the rounds with the interested buyers.
我们只是在调查有兴趣的买家
Let them know to be careful.
让他们小心一点
Oh, yes. And I'm overwhelmed
当然,兰斯警探会关心
that Detective Lance is concerned for our safety.
我们的安全,真是令我受宠若惊
Well...
那么
Thank you for your concern, gentlemen.
谢谢你的关心,先生
Our security consultant, Mr. Diggle,
我们的安全顾问,狄格尔先生
is taking all the necessary precautions.
会採取必要的预防措施
Yeah.
是的
Right.
好的
Well, if you need us,
如果需要我们
we're just a 911 call away.
一通报警电话就行了

分享到