绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第229期:向汤米亮明身份
日期:2016-10-25 15:16

(单词翻译:单击)

Turn around slowly.
慢慢转过身来
Dad. I'm sorry. I'm ok. I'm ok.
爸,对不起。我没事。没事
Damn it.

You're bleeding. You're bleeding.
你在流血啊
I'll be fine, Tom.
我没事的,汤姆。
No, no, no, Dad! No! Stay back.
不要啊,爸!别过来!退后
I'm not here to hurt you or your father.
我不是来伤害你或者你爸爸的
I said stay back. Curare.
我说了退后。是箭毒
Don't come any closer.
别再靠近了

绿箭侠第一季

Your father's been poisoned.
你爸中毒了
An assassin named Floyd Lawton laces his bullets with curare.
一名叫佛洛依德·劳顿的刺客,把他的子弹涂上了箭毒
I've dealt with this before.
我以前处理过这种
We need to dilute the poison in his bloodstream.
我们需要稀释他血液里的毒
I said stay the hell back!
我让你往后退
In three minutes he's paralyzed.
3分钟内他会失去知觉
In four minutes, he suffocates.
4分钟内他会窒息而亡
If you don't let me help you now, he's dead before anybody gets here!
如果你不让我帮你,不用等其他人赶来他就死了
Help. How?
帮我,怎么帮
Fresh blood buys him time to get to the hospital.
新鲜的血液可以让他挺到医院
A blood transfusion? That's insane!
输血吗?太荒唐了!
It's the only way. He needs your blood.
这是唯一的方法。他需要你输血
You're out of time. You need to make a decision right now.
没时间了。你必须现在做决定
Why should I trust you?!
我为什么要相信你
Because you always have. Oliver.
因为你一直如此。奥利弗。

分享到