绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第182期:探长请求绿箭侠帮助
日期:2016-06-01 15:56

(单词翻译:单击)

Detective. If this is another trick, you will not like the consequences.
探长,若这还是陷阱,后果很严重
I'm not particularly happy right now.
我现在可不太高兴
I hate you. I hate everything you stand for.
我恨你,恨你代表的一切
But this lunatic has my little girl.
但这个疯子绑架了我女儿
He left this behind as some kind of ransom note.
留下一封勒索信
His name is Cyrus Vanch.
他叫塞勒斯·凡奇
Jeez... He'll kill her if he doesn't get to you.
天呃...如果他找不到你,就会撕票的
He'll kill her anyway. So why come to me?
怎样他都会撕票,为什么来找我

绿箭侠第一季

It's a pretty tight circle that knows about you and my daughter working together.
只有少部分人知道你与我女儿合作
If Vanch knows, it's because someone at the precinct talked.
如果凡奇知道,是因为有人说了
There isn't anybody else I could trust.
我不相信别人
Vanch is holed up in a mansion.
凡奇在一栋大宅中
It's a heavily fortified position. I was there. I can't take it by myself.
那是防御重地,我去过,我自己没法搞定
I need your help.
需要你帮忙
Then I need yours.
我们要相互帮忙
Time's running out. And still no visit from your friend.
时间快到了,你朋友还没来
I might have overestimated his fondness for you.
我可能低估他对你的爱了
Assault with intent. And kidnapping.
故意伤害,还有绑架
You're going to rot in prison for life this time.
你这辈子就在监狱呆着吧
That's assuming your hooded BFF saves you.
前提是你的帽衫朋友会来救你
And his chances of survival are not so great.
来了也不太可能活着出去
He's going up against trained men with their fingers on the trigger of guns that fire up to 600 rounds per minute.
他要抵挡住枪手每分钟射出的600发子弹
Now,I'm no Einstein,but that is a lot of bullets.
我不是爱因斯坦,但也知道那挺多的

分享到