绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第134期:消防队的调查
日期:2015-12-23 16:47

(单词翻译:单击)

I did some research.
我调查了一下
There are eight firemen in this picture.
这张照片里有八名消防员
You called yourselves the fireflies.
你们都管自己叫萤火虫
Yeah, well, that station house was shut down a few years back.
那个消防站几年前就关了
All the guys went to different companies, so...
里面的人都分去了不同的消防区,所以...
Four of these men are now dead.
里面已经有四个人去世了
It's not all getting cats out of trees, Ms. Lance.
消防工作没那么简单安全,兰斯小姐
But three of them died within the last six weeks, except for that man right there.
但是有三个人是最近六周内去世的,除了这个人
Garfield Lynns. He died two years ago in the Nodell Tower tragedy.
加菲尔德·林斯,他于两年前死于诺德尔大厦火灾惨案

绿箭侠第一季

Did you forget something, Mr. Queen?
忘了什么东西吗,奎恩先生
Just wanted to see if my friend there needed some help.
来看看我朋友是不是需要帮助
What was the Nodell Tower?
诺德尔大厦是怎么回事
How do you not remember that?
你怎么会不记得呢
I was wifi-free for a few years.
我有几年与世隔绝了
It was 22 stories of glass and steel.
是座22层的玻璃钢筋建筑
Except it turned out that the construction company who built it
不过负责的建筑公司为了谋取私利
used substandard materials to save themselves a few bucks.
建造的时候偷工减料了
It was nowhere near the structural code.
根本就不达标
Gas line blew.
燃气管线爆炸
There was a fire.
于是起火了
Yeah. Melted right through the stanchions.
建筑支架融化
Whole damn thing came down.
整座大楼都倒塌了
Bad day.
不幸的一天
34 civilians and six of my fellow firemen died.
有34名平民和6名消防员遇难
Do you need anything else, Ms. Lance?
还需要我帮你做什么吗,兰斯小姐
Other than reminding me of all the friends I've lost and buried?
除了让我想起我失去的朋友之外
What was that all about?
你调查这些干什么
It was nothing, Oliver. I have to go.
没事,奥利弗,我得走了
Hello?
你好
Are you there?
在听吗
I spoke to Danny's old chief.
我问过丹尼的前队长了
I didn't get anywhere. What am I supposed to do now?
但是没得到什么有用的消息,现在怎么办
Nothing. It's my turn.
什么都不用做,轮到我了

分享到
重点单词
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • constructionn. 建设,建造,结构,构造,建筑物
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • meltedadj. 融化的;溶解的 v. 融化;溶解(melt的过
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制