绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第359期:千钧一发
日期:2017-12-15 13:32

(单词翻译:单击)

Felicity! What? Just a few more seconds! Come on, come on, come on.
费利西蒂!怎么了?再有几秒钟就好了!快点,快点,快点。
You don't have a few more seconds.
几秒钟之后就晚了。
Yes! Wow, I really do do that.
太好了!我竟然真做了这个动作。
Damn it, Oliver, she's in trouble, where are you?
该死,奥利弗,她有麻烦了,你在哪?
This is a restricted area. Let's see some I.D. I.D.? Um...
这里是限制区域。请出示你的证件。证件?
Tell your mother I said hello. I will.
代我向你母亲问好。我会的。
Got held up. Heading back upstairs.
被耽误了一下。我现在就上去。
Ollie? Thea? What are you doing here?
奥利?西娅?你来这干什么?
I, uh, just saw Tommy.
我,就来见见汤米。
Yeah, me, too. I'm going to run back up, I don't want to be late.
我也是。我得上去了,我可不想迟到。
Oh, I thought you just came down.
你不是刚刚下来吗。
There you are! Thanks a lot, man, this one snuck past security.
终于找到你了。万分感谢,伙计,这家伙混过了安检。
One of Merlyn Junior's bimbos. She's pissed he never called her back.
小梅林的一个女人。她很生气他没回她电话。
Copy that. I read the tabloids.
明白了。我看到小报上写过

绿箭侠第一季

Yeah. Thanks again. Let's go, barbie. Your new last name ain't going to be Merlyn.
再次感谢。走吧,美女。你是不可能嫁进梅林家的。
But I love him! He's my man! You're my knight in shining armor.
但是我爱他!他是我的!你真是我的大英雄。
Is that your friend Roy? No, um... No?
那是你的朋友罗伊吗?不是...不是吗?
Yeah, he gave me a ride.
是他,他把我送来的。
Thea, what are you really doing here? The truth, please.
西娅,你来这到底是干什么?说实话。
The truth? Um... we're trying to find the vigilante. What?
实话吗?我们是想要找出那个治安维持者。什么?
Roy's been kind of obsessed with him since he saved his life at the subway.
自从他在地铁里救了罗伊,罗伊就一直对他非常着迷。
And I overheard Detective Lance saying that the other archer was connected to Merlyn Global, so...
然后我无意听到兰斯警探说另一个弓箭手跟梅林环球集团有关联...
Roy. We haven't met. I'm Thea's disapproving older brother.
罗伊。我们还没见过面。我是西娅很不喜欢的那个哥哥。
Yeah, I know. Good to meet you.
我知道。很高兴见到你。
Don't mess around with the hood.
别去惹那个兜帽男了
He's a psychopath, he's dangerous, and anyone who gets near him winds up dead.
他精神不正常,而且很危险,所有接近他的人都难逃一死。
That will not be my sister. Do you hear me?
我不能让我的妹妹也那样。明白了吗?
Ok. Take her home... now.
好了。现在就把她送回家。

分享到