(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation A
对话A
Rob: James, have you tried the big buffet at the Garden Restaurant? It is excellent!
罗布:詹姆斯,你有没有吃过花园餐厅的丰盛自助餐?很好吃呢!
James: Is it? I really like buffets.
詹姆斯:真的吗?我很喜欢吃自助餐。
Rob: Do you want to go sometime? We can go ourselves. Or we can ask others to come.
罗布:你想找个时间去吃吗?我们可以自己去。或者也可以找其他人一起去。
James: That would be fun! Thanks for the invitation. When would be a good time?
詹姆斯:那样一定很好玩!谢谢你邀请我。什么时间好呢?
Rob: How about some Friday night? Let's look at our calendars.
罗布:找个星期五晚上怎么样?来看看我们的日程表吧。
Conversation B
对话B
James: OK, what are your Fridays like next month?
詹姆斯:好的,你下个月的星期五怎么样?
Rob: In September? Let me see... well, Friday, September 8, won't work. I have a meeting that night.
罗布:九月吗?我看看...嗯,九月八日星期五不行。我那天晚上要开会。
James: How about the next Friday, September 15? I'm free that night.
詹姆斯:下一个星期五,九月十五日呢?我那天晚上有空。
Rob: That's good for me, too. Maybe we can go right after work.
罗布:我那天也可以,也许我们可以一下班就去。
James: Perfect. But don't let me eat too much. I'll get a stomachache!
詹姆斯:太好了。可是别让我吃太多。不然我会肚子痛!