(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation A
对话A
Rob: Hello, Tonya Travel! Welcome.
罗布:你好,唐亚·特拉维尔!欢迎。
Tonya: Thank you, Rob. I'm glad to be here.
唐亚:谢谢你,罗布。来到这里很高兴。
Rob: Where are you going this time, Tonya?
罗布:唐亚,这次你要去哪里?
Tonya: I'm going to Switzerland.
唐亚:我要去瑞士。
Rob: Is winter a good time to visit Switzerland?
罗布:冬天是去瑞士的好季节吗?
Tonya: Yes, it is. Switzerland is cold, but the mountains are beautiful. And I can ski!
唐亚:是的。瑞士很冷,但是高山却很美丽。而且我可以滑雪!
Rob: That sounds fun.
罗布:听起来很有趣。
Tonya: Yes. Besides, it's warm inside all the buildings.
唐亚:是的。另外,所有的建筑物内都很暖和。
Conversation B
对话B
Rob: What do you like to eat in Switzerland?
罗布:你在瑞士喜欢吃什么?
Tonya: You mean besides chocolate?
唐亚:你是说除了巧克力以外吗?
Rob: Yes! Swiss chocolate is great.
罗布:是的!瑞士巧克力很美味。
Tonya: It is. And the Swiss eat a lot of chocolate!
唐亚:是啊。瑞士人会吃很多的巧克力!
Rob: What other food do you like?
罗布:你还喜欢其它什么食物呢?
Tonya: I like cheese fondue.
唐亚:我喜欢奶酪火锅。
Rob: What is that?
罗布:那是什么?
Tonya: It's melted cheese in a pot. Each person puts pieces of bread into the cheese and eats them.
唐亚:就是在小锅里把奶酪煮化。然后每个人都会拿一块块面包蘸着奶酪吃。
Rob: Yum!
罗布:真美味!
Conversation C
对话C
Tonya: Switzerland is a small country, but there is a lot to see there.
唐亚:瑞士是个小国家,但是有很多可以参观的地方。
Rob: Even in the winter?
罗布:在冬天也是吗?
Tonya: Yes. You can visit the excellent museums. I really like the clock and watch museum in Zurich.
唐亚:是的。你可以参观很棒的博物馆。我很喜欢位于苏黎世的钟表博物馆。
Rob: And I guess you can walk around the towns, too.
罗布:我想你还可以在城市里转一转。
Tonya: You can. I love doing that.
唐亚:可以的。我喜欢这样做。
Rob: Well, have a great trip.
罗布:恩,旅途愉快。
Tonya: Thanks, I will!
唐亚:谢谢,我会的!